Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** (12459 Views)

Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? / Are You In Need Of Conduit Wall Speakers In Ur Home, Hotel,church, Club Etc? / Need Conduit Wall Speakers In Your Home, Office, Hotels,etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
Dear Nairalanders, I want to know how much it would cost me to do my electrical conduit and also the plumbering work in my 4 bedroom ensuit flat, Am getting different quotations from 9ja Electricians and Plumbers and they continued to tell me work is done is two batches when it comes to electrical and plumbering work, I want people to help me break down what quantities of pipes and electrical cables would be required and also for Plumbering and the minimum amount they charge for workmanship. No contribution is too small. All your comments would be appreciated,
Cheers,
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
Seriously waiting for your advice and opinion.
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2011
Still expecting your candid contributions,
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2011
Where are the Professionals* please help.
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by babamoha(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
Call this phone number.08182130647.
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ytechconst:

Electrical & Plumbing works are usually Billed in Provisional Sum as they cannot be measured accurately, so all you need to do is to get estimate of materials required from experienced electrical engineers & plumbers who have skill in major site works, then you come to a conclusion and procure the materials yourself, then you will have to monitor the materials as they use it, if its not enough then you procure more.

The only thing that can be measured properly here are the electrical & sanitary fittings because they are enumerated items and you can easily determine the numbers required and the cost can be determined by the quality required either China, British etc.

electrical works is usually in three stage: piping, wiring and fittings, while plumbing is in two stages: piping and fittings.

@ Ytechconst,
Thank you very much for your professional advice.
Can I ask you this question=> Is it adviseable and cost efficient for me to pay the electrician and the plumber as they do the work in stages or they should just charge the whole work and I negotiate with them how much am paying for the entire work. Also is it possible you to help me quantity how much it would cost me minimumly to get the piping, wiring & fittings including the plumbing cost.
Cheers
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
Thank you for your professional advise and guidance I will try to forward the house drawing to you,
Many thanks**
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Electrical Conduit And Plumbering Work Quotation** by kaymoney2(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ Ytechconst, thanks you very much but you seem to be the only professional in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land @ The Island Lekki Ikota Axis. / 27m Naira House For Sale In Maitama, Abuja With Pictures / Architect And Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.