Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer (895 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) / Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Last night a good friend of mine suddenly introduced me to

Emerald Insurance investment platform.

Her Facebook account was hacked.
Enjoy!

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Then we moved to WhatsApp

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Then. Was playing along with my new low budget scammer

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by gasparpisciotta: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Looks like a ponzi scheme. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins, it is easy to be scammed once you are greedy.
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Continua

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin

Bottomline.

There is no free money anywhere.

The END

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Looks like a ponzi scheme. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins, it is easy to be scammed once you are greedy.
Once you are not greedy, it will be extremely difficult to be scammed

2 Likes

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
They are plenty now especially with the lockdown. I joined a telegram group and in 2 days I had chatted with 6 of them. Same format, same way of talking and typing and they are mostly from Edo and Delta state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
They are plenty now especially with the lockdown. I joined a telegram group and in 2 days I had chatted with 6 of them. Same format, same way of talking and typing and they are mostly from Edo and Delta state.
He sent a voice note and started speaking in a language strange to me. I think Edo too
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by nifemi25(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2020
NICE have said it all. IFA MA N FANI LAPO YA. Only greedy person get scammed easily.
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2020
TheLionHimself:
He sent a voice note and started speaking in a language strange to me. I think Edo too
Maybe incantations. I usually chat with them sometimes to keep abreast of the latest scams or ways they have deviced.

4 Likes

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by StrikeBack(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Low budget scammer indeed.
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by MJBOLT: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
the painful part is that somebody somewhere has fallen for this scam and many more will fall too.

3 Likes

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by AngryIgboMan: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Na Bini and Delta boys do this nonsense pass.

Useless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Maybe incantations. I usually chat with them sometimes to keep abreast of the latest scams or ways they have deviced.
They have taken over Facebook and telegram.

I have to quit Facebook

1 Like

Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by TheLionHimself: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Na Bini and Delta boys do this nonsense pass.

Useless set of people.
he sent a voice note and spoke in a strange language
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by Denique(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2020
grin@Low Budget Scammer grin

That was how they hacked my cousin's aunt's FB account this March
Peeps were posting testimonies including my 'supposed' aunt In-law.

I noticed she couldn't be so careless to post her cash out showing her account total balance.

Told my cousin to call her up.
Alas, I was right!
Her account had been hacked!!

Some of her friends already paid into the scammer's account before calling her up as they were yet to cash out too undecided

Here's my submission;
Anyone who gets duped these days especially via ponzi scheme(s) got caught up in their pleonexia.

My piggishness got the better of me in the days of 'MMM'. I was skeptical about it until it collapsed only for me to try to cash out in the subsequent three. I lost to ALL three of them. ZEEMEX-30K, 10K & 5K respectively to the other two undecided
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by Skmoda360(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by bmdmixer: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
lol gave d guy big hope lol useless scammers everywhere i blame bank n police
Re: My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer by proudevil: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is why I love nairaland...
NAIRALAND saving lives since 2000bc.

(1) (Reply)

HeartbreakingĀ» 20-year-old Boy, Osita Ezurike Commits Suicide In His House In Im / After One Tweet To President Trump, This Man Got $69 Million from NY / Body Of 17-year-old Girl Swept Away By Lagos Flood Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.