Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is God A Homosexual? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Homosexual? (1378 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 12:25am On May 04, 2020
johnw47:
geoworldedu, Nggs121, OtemAtum, and all that loved blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

Mark 3:29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

Who wrote this, ordinary Mark. Mtchew undecided
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 12:39am On May 04, 2020
geoworldedu:

Who wrote this, ordinary Mark. Mtchew undecided

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 12:47am On May 04, 2020
geo homo, with reading your posts
it's clear why you homos are called twisted and we hetros are called straight
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 1:17am On May 04, 2020
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 5:09am On May 04, 2020
Mat_7:20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

everyone is known by their fruits
either you are of God
or you are of satan:

geoworldedu:
The holy spirit cummed upon her
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by GodSaklek(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2020
Jideprinz:
Please be very careful of what you say about God.. He is not your mate at all.
Even though you dont believe in him shouldn't make you write this unnecessary nonsense.

How do u know that they are not mate?... Am bigger than jehovah, am aware of this, and I have more knowledge than him, beside, that jehovah isn't exist right now.. So STFU

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 9:32am On May 04, 2020
GodSaklek:

How do u know that they are not mate?... Am bigger than jehovah, am aware of this, and I have more knowledge than him, beside, that jehovah isn't exist right now.. So STFU

queero, you and homo geo should go get a room
geo loves penis too

GodSaklek:

very wicked terrible soul with bad curve dick...

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by GodSaklek(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
johnw47:

queero, you and homo geoworldedu should go get a room
geo loves penis too

grin grin
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 12:57pm On May 08, 2020
johnw47:

queero, you and homo geo should go get a room
geo loves penis too

I don't do every other peniis, only Yahweh's peniis is what I do.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by paulGrundy(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 11:24pm On May 08, 2020
geoworldedu:
I don't do every other peniis, only Yahweh's peniis is what I do.

gay geoworldedu, too late to hide in the closet now
it's very well known you cannot stop talking about penis
and handling and sucking penis

and as far as your blaspheming God goes, the lake of fire awaits you, sucker

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,

1Co 6:9  Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Johnw47 i have a song for you

Johnwul my son, I sent you to school
You don't know how to spell your name grin

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2020
geoworldedu:
Johnw47 i have a song for you

Johnwul my son, I sent you to school
You don't know how to spell your name grin

homo geo

well i suppose that seems clever to you, a penis lover-sucker

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2020
johnw47:

homo geo

well i suppose that seems clever to you, a penis lover-sucker

How is it a bad thing to suck God's penis. God is my source o.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
geoworldedu:
How is it a bad thing to suck God's penis. God is my source o.

homo geo

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by joyandfaith: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2020
geoworldedu:
God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit living with him in heaven. Are you thinking what i am thinking? Think about the possibility of God being a gay. God is a male, Jesus is a male and the Holy Spirit a male too. They all have joysticks and no vagina. It is very obvious that God is a gay.

God is spirit. Matter of sex does not arise.
well, criticize jf you have full and comprehensive knowledge. Otherwise, it will be wise to remain silent
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
joyandfaith:

God is spirit. Matter of sex does not arise.
well, criticize jf you have full and comprehensive knowledge. Otherwise, it will be wise to remain silent
But you use an 'he' for God, don't you? God even sits on throne, so spirits can sit ba? Even God wears crown and created us in his own image. So if God can do all these, does it not imply that he is humanlike and has sexual organs too?

1 Like

Re: Is God A Homosexual? by joyandfaith: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
But you use an 'he' for God, don't you? God even sits on throne, so spirits can sit ba? Even God wears crown and created us in his own image. So if God can do all these, does it not imply that he is humanlike and has sexual organs too?

Do you understand figure of speech? why do we use she or her for a country or ship?
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by Judybash93(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin issa question
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by geoworldedu: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

Do you understand figure of speech? why do we use she or her for a country or ship?
So u mean God is like a country or ship? That means God is a non-living thing according to you. Do ship and country have penis like God?
Re: Is God A Homosexual? by johnw47: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
geoqueero
you have nothing but penis on your mind

oh, and in your mouth too

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warns Trump "Another One Is Coming, Starting From The Ending Of June." / The Global Crusade With PASTOR Dr. W.F. Kumuyi Still Holds / Is God Really A Fair God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.