Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (10151 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ibotcom(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Paid out just two people Jashub and Emaaxx77. I also already selected 2 more people. I will be away for sometime please. I'll be back.
Bros if you know how many people wey only me dey feed now ehn. My mama dey with me since February, my woman dey, my younger brother dey, my cousin sister don join us. We also get one neighbor wey we dey share dinner with ONCE IN A WHILE.
so help all of us with 5k, we go reload.

UBA 2088218249
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by whouep: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Bontia post=88901190]I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Kokoboss: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
You dont need to post your account number publicly. I dont subscribe to that. Just tell me why you need the 5k if you are chosen I will let you know then you can inbox me your account number. Let's be careful with our personal information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by joeking2222: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
God bless you bro for this ur kind gesture, may you never lack bro. Thank you, and thank you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by DGratias: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Omopinky(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
God bless you. I need this type of love too. Cynthia Julius
Access bank
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by heartdesir(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
OcVoice:
A lot of people here are not in real need. They will definitely lie about their condition just to get the 5k.

The people in real need don't even have data and smart phones. They probably don't have bank accounts.

I disagree with you on this. Not every Wide Chest was achieved through jim. Some people borrow neigbour's phone just to come online to beg. Some people who have phones at some points genuinely need help of 1k. I understand people abuse social media begging but thats not a yardstick to conclude. Help is help no matter whom it is offered to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Briemode(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
I can't even type what I need the money for but I know I need money for so many things no matter how small. I just pray you pick me. God bless
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by iyobosadavid: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for your kind gesture brother
No need for my long story, i am totally broke with no penny in my account right and i have two children and a wife who is looking upto me to feed with N0.12 account balance. I really need help

Acct: 0535866691
Name: David Irabor
Bank: Gtb
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Kokoboss: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Mimi771(f): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
God bless you sir. I really need your help
Acct no. 3144791960
Firstbank
Fabunmi Rebecca
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by alternateReality: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
bro why not give to this NGO Transforming ajegunle projects. They are on facebook. I have reached out to them for help. I am a private school teacher in ajegunle. Teachers in ajegunle earn below 24k a month. Plus we didnt receive full salary for march and no salary for april. I dont have anything on me. Your 50k will give at least 5cups of rice and others to 100 teachers. But if you would like to give individuals please consider me. 3054116934
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by taiwopapaya(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
TAIWO SOWEMIMO FCMB-2697073016. FAMILY OF 8, PLZ THANKS.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by eme2015(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bro we are in dear need of any assistance of any kind to help stay fit by getting some food stuff for the lockdown 2111584282 UBA
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Dreyton36: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
I need it for foodstuff , because I am fasting , try to help me pls , God will bless u as u do
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Dreyton36: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dreyton36:
I need it for foodstuff , because I am fasting , try to help me pls , God will bless u as u do
3095042568 FIRSTBANK Al-batin dreyton
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.

I no even fit type well
Cos I don start to dey eat soap for hostel angry

3110407947 first bank
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by drharry: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let me pick one to suppport with 5k @Simplyglow.....inbox your account details.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Dreyton36: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
I dont know if you're a Muslim or a Christian , but everyone needs this money in this period , but the question is who needs it most ?
Imagine those who are fasting in this lockdown period , the Muslims needs it most
Pls help us out with anything you can and you'll be blessed abundantly for contributing to people who are fasting in this month of Ramadan , and I happen to be one of the people fasting
3095042568 first Bank. G.A.K.D
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dreyton36:
I dont know if you're a Muslim or a Christian , but everyone needs this money in this period , but the question is who needs it most ?
Imagine those who are fasting in this lockdown period , the Muslims needs it most
Pls help us out with anything you can and you'll be blessed abundantly for contributing to people who are fasting in this month of Ramadan , and I happen to be one of the people fasting
3095042568 first Bank. G.A.K.D

religion bigot spotted
my father is a Christian while my mother is a Muslim

I love Muslims and Christians alike.
God bless Nigeria
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by NIJJAking(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
dejt4u:

Here are the people I recommend based on my fact findings.. I think they pass my litmus test. You can subject them to further tests too

adamskutty
chidiogo123
Quietly
Horlubunmmy
SweetPoison22
NIJJAking
Simplyglow

Thank you so much ,you are a life saver
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by damtan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
Honestly I just need the 5k for a lot of things
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
all these giveaway threads are fake, how come I never received anything if they are real? they are probably send it to people they know
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by kaey10(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm a street Hustler bt since dis lockdown things has really bin hard.... 2059914420 UBA
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by graciamore(f): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
Amen....Thank you, please I sincerely need it for food. 3058464286 first bank private school teachers are really feeling it hot
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by DonBenny77(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
I need that 5k to buy feed for my broiler birds
I've run out of feed and can't raise funds for now
Pls kindly help, ecobank 0391181684
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by godstino(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nittychris(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
bros any how you drop am,you be boss,4611155761 ecobank
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Chimaobison(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good Day bros,,,,, as you reach out to the needies in this period, may you be replenished in abundance, Amen.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by geesunge(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
I have received alert. God will bless you sir. I am very grateful.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by simplyglow: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
drharry:
Let me pick one to suppport with 5k @Simplyglow.....inbox your account details.

Thanks for the consideration.
May God also locate you among many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Apply For Google Launchpad Accelerator For African Startups / International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment– 7th April / How To Identify Genuine Job Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.