Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? (1318 Views)

Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Hello fellow countrypeople, why do we always see those that wears perfume (those who uses body spray) as people with body odour? ( I guess 90% of Nairalanders prefer wearing armpit roll on to body spray)
Does wearing perfume make you feel like people will think you have a body odour or make you think that others uses it to cover their body odour?
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Why not both?

3 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Why not both?
U mean to say you like using both?
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

U mean to say you like using both?
Sure, with cologne depending on the outing.

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by rtdCivilservant: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
Hello fellow countrypeople, why do we always see those that wears perfume (those who uses body spray) as people with body odour? ( I guess 90% of Nairalanders prefer wearing armpit roll on to body spray)
Does wearing perfume make you feel like people will think you have a body odour or make you think that others uses it to cover their body odour?
But oga, they are not same na, they serve different purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

But oga, they are not same na, they serve different purposes.
You, which one do you like or uses the most?
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by rtdCivilservant: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

You, which one do you like or uses the most?
I use both.

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

I use both.

Have you ever come in contact with one that has a body odour but use body spray to cover up?
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Sure, with cologne depending on the outing.
But in my area they always see those that wear perfume as people with body odour.

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

But in my area they always see those that wear perfume as people with body odour.
Change your area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by rtdCivilservant: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Have you ever come in contact with one that has a body odour but use body spray to cover up?
No. I just heard this from ur thread, body spray makes u smell nice not necessarily to shield body odour. Also note that perfume is not same as body spray.

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

No. I just heard this from ur thread, body spray makes u smell nice not necessarily to shield body odour.

Better, because if you do, you will feel what we felt recently here.
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by samwash(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Everybody have his/her own unique distinctive body smell, just that some people own is more(greater ) than others.
Using perfume only make you to have a unique small when you pass pple.
As for me, i use both roll on & body spray & they are usually of same product.
More over, I think body spray & perfumes are not the same thing if am not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2020
samwash:
Everybody have his/her own unique distinctive body smell, just that some people own is more(greater ) than others.
Using perfume only make you to have a unique small when you pass pple.
As for me, i use both roll on & body spray & they are usually of same product.
More over, I think body spray & perfumes are not the same thing if am not wrong.

They are the same, it is just Nigerian mentality, they keep referring bodyspray to mosquito disinfection sprays. You can do your own research.

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Akunwafor(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Didn't you do home economics in secondary school?

I expect you would have been taught all this same way I was.

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

They are the same, it is just Nigerian mentality, they keep referring bodyspray to mosquito disinfection sprays. You can do your own research.

Body spray and perfumes are not the same. And I can tell you for sure because I'm into production of toiletries. so I know what it takes to formulate both.

While perfume is made of strong alcohol at a 50-50 ratio of fragrance oil and alcohol, body spray is made up of water, fragrance and Rubbing alcohol (mild alcohol that is tender on the skin)or aerosols ( gaseous liquid) for light weight sprays . So there is a huge difference. Also perfumes are meant for clothes only and not skin cos the alcohol used is very harsh and can burn and irritate the skin. While body sprays and body mist are meant for the skin as alcohol used here are mild.
Got that?

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Akunwafor:
Didn't you do home economics in secondary school?

I expect you would have been taught all this same way I was.

Just go straight to the point
What are you blabbing about?
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Body spray and perfumes are not the same. And I can tell you for sure because I'm into production of toiletries. so I know what it takes to formulate both.

While perfume is made of strong alcohol at a 50-50 ratio of fragrance oil and alcohol, body spray is made up of water, fragrance and Rubbing alcohol (mild alcohol that is tender on the skin)or aerosols ( gaseous liquid) for light weight sprays . So there is a huge difference. Also perfumes are meant for clothes only and not skin cos the alcohol used is very harsh and can burn and irritate the skin. While body sprays and body mist are meant for the skin as alcohol used here are mild.
Got that?

If you say so
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Its not a matter of preference because both serve different purposes. roll on is an antipersperants and it purpose is to reduce sweating ( perspiration) in the armpit that causes smell and body odour. They come in roll on, roll up bars, and sprays as well. While perfumes are used to scent your clothes. Like give you that feeling of confidence and cleanliness.

Now, in my opinion, Antipersperants are a must for everyone, provided you sweat. Its part of grooming to make you smell fresh and clean all day considering our weather climate in this part of the world. So it not a matter of choice but compulsion grin. Don't come and kill us abeg. Then perfume is a matter of choice. You could chose to use it or not. For me its a personal thing and it doesn't mean its because you have body odour cos it doesn't tackle body odour anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by SWORD419(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Both

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:
Its not a matter of preference because both serve different purposes. roll on is an antipersperants and it purpose is to reduce sweating ( perspiration) in the armpit that causes smell and body odour. They come in roll on, roll up bars, and sprays as well. While perfumes are used to scent your clothes. Like give you that feeling of confidence and cleanliness.

Now, in my opinion, Antipersperants are a must for everyone, provided you sweat. Its part of grooming to make you smell fresh and clean all day considering our weather climate in this part of the world. So it not a matter of choice but compulsion grin. Don't come and kill us abeg. Then perfume is a matter of choice. You could chose to use it or not. For me its a personal thing and it doesn't mean its because you have body odour cos it doesn't tackle body odour anyways.
nice one, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

nice one, thanks

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Jacqueline22(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Do you have body odour?

1 Like

Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Do you have body odour?
God forbid
Re: Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? by Jacqueline22(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

God forbid
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok User Found Dead Body In Suitcase In Seattle / Man Caught Red-handed Having Sex With Mentally Ill Woman Inside A Class [video] / Gana Got Natural Powers From Burying 12-yr-old Daughter Alive In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.