Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/2020 (389 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, April 28, 2020)

*PECULIAR PEOPLE*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender your life to Jesus Christ by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let there be no room or space for the flesh to operate, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take dominion over my life, and let all the activities of the flesh be subdued, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let nothing be done carnally in my life; let all my thought and actions be controlled and directed, by Your indwelling Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your fire consume in my life, the lust of of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please let my life glorify and praise Your name forever; please use my life to draw men unto You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, give me the grace to walk in Your statutes, and keep all commandments, perpetually, and do them, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trousers And Earrings: Wrong Or Right? Read This! / Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) / A Word To Younger Pastors On Spiritual Fatherhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.