Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (50770 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Bomgirl(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

You go dey alright, no shaking

Safe delivery

Amen. Thanks. cheesy embarassed
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

You are definitely the stupid one here. This is about a BABY not a misplaced toy. If it were me I would tear the place to shreds until I get answers. How can you call this situation an unnecessary drama? What if it were your child?

Ok, I said that to say this. My cousin was told she was having twin boys and she gave birth to a single girl. They make mistakes but of course she wasn't put to sleep like the lady in this topic which raises suspicion.
calm down. For pikin wey dem dey born every 1 second? Its not like the child you will born is going To be special ooooh. Like Albert Einstein or rich like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheew
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
Durentt angrypost=89082601:
calm down. For pikin wey dem dey born every 1 second? Its not like the child you will born is going To be special ooooh. Like Albert Einstein or rich like Mark Zuckerberg. Mtcheew

That's a very ignorant statement. You don't know a child's potential for the future. shocked Regardless of what the future holds my child is more worthy to me than Mark or Albert could ever be. You may see your child as worthless but my child is very valuable.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 12:03am On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

That's a very ignorant statement. You don't know a child's potential for the future. shocked Regardless of what the future holds my child is more worthy to me than Mark or Albert could ever be. You may see your child as worthless but my child is very valuable.
shutup
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by khiaa(f): 1:28am On May 02, 2020
Durentt:
shutup

You first. Aren't you that gay guy I used to have words with? undecided

LMAO grin YES, I remember you now, you posted a pic of your pe.nis to me because you thought by doing so you could piss me off but the affect was the opposite. I laughed sooooo hard because it was an itty bitty teeny weeny prick. grin grin You ended up being the one pissed because it looked so funny to me.

I know you remember. grin grin Hey, did you ever cut off your testicles like you said you were? grin

Kingsteve check this dude out. Check out his topics, he's pathetic. grin
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Kingsteve(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin YES, I remember you now, you posted a pic of your pe.nis to me because you thought by doing so you could piss me off but the affect was the opposite. I laughed sooooo hard because it was an itty bitty teeny weeny prick. grin grin You ended up being the one pissed because it looked so funny to me.

I know you remember. grin grin Hey, did you ever cut off your testicles like you said you were? grin

grin
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by eyinjuege: 8:05am On May 02, 2020
Hillarychuks:

She did the scan thrice and on each occasion, the result never changed, what kind of error is that?

The scan was probably all done by the same person. The 2 results posted up there show similar signatures even though it's not clear and only has half of it showing
That's a human error, which can happen. I'm interested to know who their sonographer was.
In a theatre, there are always a lot of people in there- the anasthetist, the surgeon and an assistant, a nurse. That's automatically 4 people.
This raises some questions
1. Is it possible to bribe all 4 people, and all 4 will agree to such decepiton knowing fully well they will lose their licence and get a jail term if caught?
2.How much will it be worth to bribe them all? perhaps 2 to 4 million- which can easily get a surrogate legally to carry a pregnancy for whoever wanted the baby, without risking a jail term for anyone
3. The woman in question is the wrongest person to try such with because she already had multiple scans done in their hospital showing 2 babies. How do they want to get away with such a scam without her suing them or shouting on social media for help (as she is doing right now)? Such a scam is really hard to pull off with a patient of their own hospital with results of several scans done showing twins. Are they really that stupid to try it?

So many questions.
Only God knows what really happened there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
khiaa:

prostitute
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by khiaa(f): 8:40am On May 02, 2020
Durentt:
prostitute
LMAO grin grin grin Yeah, you remember. Itty bitty teeny weeny short short man. grin Thanks for the memories and the laughs. I appreciate it.
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by MrCork17: 11:27am On May 04, 2020
yewande1234:

To add to what you said, i was using that hospital about 5yrs ago before my due date i have two friends who i met there and have put to bed before me one had cs and it was God that save her life 2weeks after cs her body was swelling her family had to take her to lasuth wer they detects that they was an uncompleted stitching. The second one did normal delivery but had tear they stitch it so bad dat on the day of the naming ceremony she could not seat well. Mine was a very bad case i was told i have dilated and reach 8cm not up to 5mins another nurse came i i can never 4get her face she is fair and a deeper life lady, she came and said i am at 2cm that i have to do cs her and the other nurse start fighting about it but the nurse Mrs A was saying i am at 8cm Mrs A had to call my family aside and told them if they love me they should move me out of that hospital cos her shift was over as at that time, i ieft that hospital to another one that night and i gave birth to my son. Till now my husband hate that hospital like no other. That hospital is a big death trap

Darling can u accept 1000 cash for kiss,hug,romance ,and extra hug
I will pay u cash upfront smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.