Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 (224 Views)

Rida Bitter A Products Of Marvel Natural Products Plc / Rida Bitter For Fire, The Nature Marvel / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
*My ailment defied regular medication, but for RIDA, part 2/3*

(_Viewer discretion advised_, though this is still Mild compared to what is coming in day 3*

The hospital gave a diagnosis of SCC (a type of skin cancer) as you can see on the report and the biopsy confirmed the same, but eventually, she was discharged by the hospital, and told to go home. She couldn’t afford more treatment, and things were not getting better. Deep down, we all know that when regular medicine fails, what to turn to is natural herbs.

Below is the feedback of Naomi O. Ogbe from Makurdi, Benue State, written in her own handwriting.

At a point however, I was told to go home and be applying honey on the wounds that had totally refused to heal… The more I applied the honey, the more my wounds expanded and brought out more mucus. It was bad; very bad, and I had totally resigned to fate. My total deliverance and healing started when I was introduced to RIDA BITTERS and RIDA capsules. God sent a person to give me that product, and I was asked to drink the capsules and apply the liquid on my wounds. After taking these products for about 2 weeks, the first thing I noticed was that my urine colour become normal. I realised that though I couldn’t stay anywhere where things were being fried before, I could now not only stay where things were being fried, I could now eat fried things without the normal effects. I realised that my ulcer pains had disappeared, and my Blood Pressure had dropped…....my back wounds…...my face, fever?...… To be Continued.

https://www.change.org/SupportRida

If you haven’t, join us in supporting RIDA as a National product to be used in building immunity, and in restoring cellular functions in the fight against COVID-19. We already have 821+ Let’s push past 1,000 on our way to 2,000. Join the appeal, share with friends and contact me for RIDA for your family and friends.

NB: Doctor’s report is attached below. Coming with part 3 is before and after pictures. We also have a few other strong testimonies that are too deep and too delicate to share. Some are very private and some involve powerful people who are grateful, and would prefer to support the products quietly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 by cardoso514: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
ucdeboy011:
*My ailment defied regular medication, but for RIDA, part 2/3*

(_Viewer discretion advised_, though this is still Mild compared to what is coming in day 3*

The hospital gave a diagnosis of SCC (a type of skin cancer) as you can see on the report and the biopsy confirmed the same, but eventually, she was discharged by the hospital, and told to go home. She couldn’t afford more treatment, and things were not getting better. Deep down, we all know that when regular medicine fails, what to turn to is natural herbs.

Below is the feedback of Naomi O. Ogbe from Makurdi, Benue State, written in her own handwriting.

At a point however, I was told to go home and be applying honey on the wounds that had totally refused to heal… The more I applied the honey, the more my wounds expanded and brought out more mucus. It was bad; very bad, and I had totally resigned to fate. My total deliverance and healing started when I was introduced to RIDA BITTERS and RIDA capsules. God sent a person to give me that product, and I was asked to drink the capsules and apply the liquid on my wounds. After taking these products for about 2 weeks, the first thing I noticed was that my urine colour become normal. I realised that though I couldn’t stay anywhere where things were being fried before, I could now not only stay where things were being fried, I could now eat fried things without the normal effects. I realised that my ulcer pains had disappeared, and my Blood Pressure had dropped…....my back wounds…...my face, fever?...… To be Continued.

https://www.change.org/SupportRida

If you haven’t, join us in supporting RIDA as a National product to be used in building immunity, and in restoring

cellular functions in the fight against COVID-19. We already have 821+ Let’s push past 1,000 on our way to 2,000. Join the appeal, share with friends and contact me for RIDA for your family and friends.

NB: Doctor’s report is attached below. Coming with part 3 is before and after pictures. We also have a few other strong testimonies that are too deep and too delicate to share. Some are very private and some involve powerful people who are grateful, and would prefer to support the products quietly.
My mother uses Rida regularly for over 6monyhs now. She's 96 going stronger everyday
Re: Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
cardoso514:

My mother uses Rida regularly for over 6monyhs now. She's 96 going stronger everyday

Dat is the power of tida
Re: Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 by Asuito7(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
ucdeboy011:

Dat is the power of tida
hello
Re: Rida Bitter Immune Booster Whtspp 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2020
Asuito7:
hello

Hi drop your number we will contact you or call
us or WhatsApp 07036845662

(1) (Reply)

News ; Public Transportation, Daffo & Covid 19 / Coronavirus Pandemic Likely To Last Two Years - New Report Says / 10 Natural Homemade Remedies To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.