Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k (2076 Views)

Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! / Let Me Help You Publish Your Book / How To Publish Your Books For Just 55 Naira Per Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by Peaceworld(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2011
Hi guys and a happy new year to all my friends in nairaland. I'm all out this year to help you guys aand I am starting right now! Want to publish your book? The company that published my book is not in Nigeria, though they do a good job. You'll need up to N70,000 to do this but the result will surely impress you, blow your mind, that is. Pls contact my book consultant and please remind her that George Shadow referred you to her. Dont forget this so that she'll give you some incentives alongside the deal. Her contact is

Rhea.Villacarlos@Xlibris.com

Type it in with the capitals please. And below is the link to my book's sales page on their site
http://www.xlibrispublishing.co.uk/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=301093

Do take care.
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by kay29000(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2011
How do u pay to them since they are not in nigeria, and do they help in marketing your book- just concerned about what the 70,000 entails.
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2011
OK, Kay, you can pay with credit card here in Nigeria, and yes they will market your book if you choose a package that includes marketing,
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by ragdollz: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2011
But I heard self-publishing is not so highly respected as in no one will regard you as a proper writer. Also, you have to do a lot of the work of selling yourself.
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2011
@lindakiss
have you self published with them before?
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 24, 2011
@Kay/ No I haven't but Peaceworld has and here's the link to his book

http://www.xlibrispublishing.co.uk/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=301093
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by kay29000(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2011
I just wanted to know the advantages and disadvantages of publing with them.
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by felucci(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
You can actually publish your book for free using the internet. All you would need are
- The completed manuscript in digital form
- The cover page
- Internet access
- Publishing account

Apart from the internet cost, all others you can get free so if you are a good writer, you can simply logon the website and start self publishing your books for the whole world for free

You can read the article here: http://www.multidox.net/cgi-bin/part.pl?b=business&bn=1&m=5
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by Tobitbooks: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2012
As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
Re: Publish Your Book With Xlibris.com For Just Around 70k by bookfield: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
i am a writer and publisher doing my thing and i have sold over 25,000 copies.

www.bookfield.gnbo.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tại Sao Doanh Nghiệp Của Bạn Cần Có Website? / ... / Dating.com Vs. Hookup.com - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.