Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb (956 Views)

Instabuilder 2.0 Is Out / Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) / Da Bomb!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 09, 2011
I was just checking out drupal and i saw the new drupal 7.0 is out. I love the installation and interface, however, module support and all that. . . . . . .ehm i think i will wait small and see how things go. However, the default user interface is a very good improvement over the older 6.5.

Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by 3RNEST(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2011
>> What's DRUPAL? tell me more about it,
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 12, 2011
she is a content-management system. You can ask donpuzo more about her - or check her website - www.drupal.com.
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by basking4me: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
hello dh, nice info. Just like u, i will wait a little while b4 migrating. Drupal remains d most sofisticated cms i have used. She's good.
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 15, 2011
i have used joomla and to some reason i think drupal is hard personally to me i dont know why
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2011
basking4me:

hello dh, nice info. Just like u, i will wait a little while b4 migrating. Drupal remains d most sofisticated cms i have used. She's good.
Yeah, but i am happy that this new version is very user friendly compared to the older ones. However, many of the topklass modules
and stuffs we use on the older ones are yet to be upgraded - so SHE is not so useful yet - i will still leave HER alone for now.

pc guru:

i have used joomla and to some reason i think drupal is hard personally to me i dont know why
To effectively use drupal, i think you need to be ehm rather strong in using PHP. So you can do some tweaks here and there unlike joomla
that you hardly need to touch php most times. But then, every CMS have their strong-points and weak areas.
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Mobinga: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2011
What is drupal? I saw it when I was snooping someone's site yesterday tongue
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2011
Drupal is a female CMS. . .
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by bug24(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
*dhtml:

Drupal is a female CMS. . .

Ahhh, i think donpuzo and dual core will love dis. lol. now a female cms for em to use.

Personally, i think drupal is a lil bit complicated. excess modules and plugins, that doesnt remove the fact that it *** ROCKS *** cheesy
Re: Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
I think all the CMSes are females while the SMFs are males. . .i am sure donpuzo and dual core will agree. . .while seun may disagree!

For a core web programmer like me, drupal is very good - i can tweak stuffs anyhow. But when i am using joomla, i can tweak too, but not so freely.
But drupal 7 is a different story - we are still trying to get used to that one. One thing i do love about joomla very much is the MVC stuff.

(1) (Reply)

I Own Nairapals.com .i Need Advice On What Sort Of Website I Should Lauch On It. / A Web Administrator Needed Urgently / Want To Sell Ebook On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.