Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Forcados, Bonny Light Crude Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forcados, Bonny Light Crude Oil (668 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Need Direct Buyer Of Bonny Light Crude Oil Urgent / Bonny Light Crude Oil Sellers' Manadate . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forcados, Bonny Light Crude Oil by SCROLLAUTO(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2011
There are many investors that has made several attempt to assist in building our great nation but due to lack of trust they

are have back out.

Not with standing, there are still hope, for example, I work in one of the reputable oil firm in Nigeria and also have access

to some of those that have JV with NNPC and some third/mandate for product allocation, but genuine buyer has been a major

factor.

Now, if you have any one in mind that is genuine (A search will be conducted to confirm the genuiness) and if found out not

black listing comes in there after.

You will also confirm any product document issued to before any transaction.Capacity to lift at least 1 million barrel and

above.Pointy loading from NNPC You will be giving priority loading. All transaction is legal.If they are ready

If the condition stipulated above is oker,A signed comprehensive SPA by the seller would be forwarded

This is a very serious issue, we need to build our great nation.
You can reach me, please be focused minded.

Scrollfield Energy Ltd
scrollfield@hotmail.com
max_fide@yahoo.co.uk

234-8055-227-660
234-8123-420-192
234-01-7657-480

CEO
Max Fidel O.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nigerian Article Writers / Sharp Sand / Swiftpay Network Any Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.