Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me (1172 Views)

3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) / Father Tried To Kill His Son Twice After Accusing Him Of Witchcraft. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by Charge: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2020
F
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by Timbers(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
This one na family matters so we wait for the elders to land by the way after lockdown use that 5k play 2 odds get 10k

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by aaking(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Your Picture is already captured
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by Charge: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
aaking:
Your Picture is already captured
I did the transaction using interswitch (online)
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by omoiyamayor(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2020
You didn't tell us how much was your contribution in this acct because if you havent and you did what you said you did brother you stole the money, put your brother out of the mystery by coming out clean,
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by Charge: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
omoiyamayor:
You didn't tell us how much was your contribution in this acct because if you havent and you did what you said you did brother you stole the money, put your brother out of the mystery by coming out clean,

I specifified it that the 5k I took is mine. Just that I want to stylishly take all my money out of the account due to my brothers non straightforwardness
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by omoiyamayor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Charge:

I specifified it that the 5k I took is mine. Just that I want to stylishly take all my money out of the account due to my brothers non straightforwardness
now you are the one not being straightforward but the deed is done,tell him you took your money and help him stop wandering about.
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by merrybet: 10:18am On May 11, 2020
Charge:

Please nairalanders, is there a way to know who made this transaction or will I get busted if I make withdrawal into my other account?

look at the Alert Desc : Web Pur @ -Merryb_t699856497i14910interswitchdeLAN

Hello Charge, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by fattprince(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
merrybet:

Hello Charge, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

Keep staying safe.
Can I fund my account through transfer to you?
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by merrybet: 8:15am On May 29, 2020
fattprince:

Can I fund my account through transfer to you?

Hello Fattprince,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Yes you can make a transfer to any of our bank accounts for funding of your Merrybet account.

If you are making a bank transfer via Internet banking or Mobile banking apps, when transferring, kindly input your username in the space for remarks, so will we know the payment came from you. Please be informed that once we confirm your payment, your Merrybet account will be credited. Below are our bank account numbers.

BANK NAME: First Bank of Nigeria
ACCOUNT NAME: MerryBet Gold LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2023676761
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: (YOU MUST PAY WITH YOUR USERNAME AS NAME OF DEPOSITOR)

BANK NAME: Access Bank (Diamond)
ACCOUNT NAME: Merrybet Gold LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0034828442

BANK NAME: Zenith Bank PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1013182198

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Keep staying safe.
Re: We Opened The Account Together, I Did This And He Is Accusing Me by Mbshadow(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2020
ACCOUNT FUNDING:
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELLOW TO CREDIT YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.

Yes you can make a transfer to any of our bank accounts for funding of your Merrybet account.

If you are making a bank transfer via Internet banking or Mobile banking apps, when transferring, kindly input your username in the space for remarks, so will we know the payment came from you. Please be informed that once we confirm your payment, your Merrybet account will be credited. Below are our bank account numbers.

BANK NAME: First Bank of Nigeria
ACCOUNT NAME: MerryBet Gold LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2023676761

BANK NAME: Access Bank (Diamond)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0034828442

BANK NAME: Zenith Bank PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1013182198

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Keep staying safe.[/quote]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Some People Deserve To Die!!!!!!! / Tricycle Rider Arrested Over Illegal Possession Of Firearm (Photos) / With N3,500, Sokoto Residents Buy Locally-made Guns, As Insecurity Spikes In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.