Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) (518 Views)

PS4 Slim 1TB GT Sport Limited Edition / Gaming Tuned Ddr3 Ram Sticks For Sale / 2gb Ram For Sale (for Laptop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you interested in MSI GT 710 2gb Ram DDR3 graphics card and Fury Hyprex DDR3 RAM heat absolver. please qoute me.

I have like 15 PC games as freebies too..reason for selling is I wanted to upgrade and try AMD graphics.

Please me Lagos only.

Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by meobizy(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2020
AMDs have poor resale value. You're better off with upgrading to another Nvidia GPU. It depends on your budget and availability to the latest hardware. Search the internet and buy something higher than what you already possess at the moment. I don't know about you though, I'm okay with my 3GB of video memory. If I knew beforehand I would have purchased 4GB instead. My own plan is to catch up with game archives from 2005 upward before I think of the latest ones like GTA V and Dawn Of The Tomb Raider. Some cards have 6GB and up to 12GB of video memory if you're interested in that.
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:
AMDs have poor resale value. You're better off with upgrading to another Nvidia GPU. It depends on your budget and availability to the latest hardware. Search the internet and buy something higher than what you already possess at the moment. I don't know about you though, I'm okay with my 3GB of video memory. If I knew beforehand I would have purchased 4GB instead. My own plan is to catch up with game archives from 2005 upward before I think of the latest ones like GTA V and Dawn Of The Tomb Raider. Some cards have 6GB and up to 12GB of video memory if you're interested in that.

Sometimes not just the ram bro you can't compare gtx 750 of 2g ram with mine, it also depends on the series too, and I don't want to buy generic card would have gone for gtx 1660ti that supports vr
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by meobizy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Sometimes not just the ram bro you can't compare gtx 750 of 2g ram with mine, it also depends on the series too, and I don't want to buy generic card would have gone for gtx 1660ti that supports vr
Well, not a bad choice. I wish you well.
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:

Well, not a bad choice. I wish you well.

Did you have clue if generics graphics card are good and is there updates for their drivers...my msi is up to date... Driver Date March 13

Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Did you have clue if generics graphics card are good and is there updates for their drivers...my msi is up to date... Driver Date March 13
I don’t know what you mean by generic. I can’t help you also. I got back into the system of PC gaming late last year and need to run a quick catch up on the things I missed the last decade plus. Do you mean low end cards? The only advice I can give is to always go for a GTX, those are the workhorse Nvidia cards when it comes to gaming.

From time to time updates come from the company. If you use Windows 10 you shouldn’t worry as the bundles come as regular updates. A card like the 710 I doubt will receive recent updates because the hardware is outdated compared to the company’s more modern offerings.
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:

I don’t know what you mean by generic. I can’t help you also. I got back into the system of PC gaming late last year and need to run a quick catch up on the things I missed the last decade plus. Do you mean low end cards? The only advice I can give is to always go for a GTX, those are the workhorse Nvidia cards when it comes to gaming.

https://www./generic-hp-gigabyte-gtx-1050-ti-windforce-oc-4gb-gddr5-128bit-pci-e-graphics-card-25758137.html
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

https://www./generic-hp-gigabyte-gtx-1050-ti-windforce-oc-4gb-gddr5-128bit-pci-e-graphics-card-25758137.html
That’s a desktop card. I honestly don’t know and choose not to advice you on something I’m unsure about.
Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:

From time to time updates come from the company. If you use Windows 10 you shouldn’t worry as the bundles come as regular updates. A card like the 710 I doubt will receive recent updates because the hardware is outdated compared to the company’s more modern offerings.

If you checked my picture I updated it March 13 2020 which mean it's latest,GT 710 will still be getting new updates I guess so.

that pics below is an example of generic card no brand name and very cheap

Re: MSI GT 710 2gb Ram Ddr3 For Sale( Pix Attached) by sheggsliveth: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:

That’s a desktop card. I honestly don’t know and choose not to advice you on something I’m unsure about.

Ok thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Pc Games @ 1k Each / Uncharted3, Resistance3,godofwar3 And Many More Ps3 Games For Sale! / Latest Pc Games For Sale Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.