Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria (678 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today / How To Block A Particular Number From Calling Your Line. / Block A Particular Number Or Numbers From Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by elvymoore: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
Is it possible 2get fone nos of people in a particular state in nigeria?anyone who can do this should hit me up on 08035491881. Am ready 2pay.
Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by engrhamid(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
elvymoore:

Is it possible 2get fone nos of people in a particular state in nigeria?anyone who can do this should hit me up on 08035491881. Am ready 2pay.
CALL ME ON 08022891860.
Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by engrhamid(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2011
elvymoore:

Just text you
Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by semid4lyfe(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
elvymoore:

Dude, next time post your thread once, check the phone section to confirm it submitted or not and stop spamming the board. Just look at the mess you made that has to be cleaned up

Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by engrhamid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
elvymoore:

Business aren't done that way.
I have texted you the necessary details, if u cant make it, you will tell me your mind,
not that you will ignore my texts and calls.
meanwhile,i noticed you calling some members here "ole" due to browsing on pc,
i believe you know this arent the same.
You cant get it cheaper elsewhere not even from the webmaster of nairaland.
Thank you.
Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by elvymoore: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2011
@engr.tanx 4ur assistance so far.was busy dats y i didnt pick.bt still u dnt ve 2b quick in ditching conclusions.i ve sent u a txt.lets move 4rm there
Re: How To Get Fone Nos Of People In A Particular State In Nigeria by engrhamid(m): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2011
elvymoore:

@engr.tanx 4ur assistance so far.was busy dats y i didnt pick.bt still u dnt ve 2b quick in ditching conclusions.i ve sent u a txt.lets move 4rm there
Just got your text and have replied.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3110c / Advance Device Lock(help) / Brand New Iphone 4 For 80k:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.