Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (94878 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by arinze198(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Police operatives from Idimu Division in Lagos have arrested one Rasaq Babalola while his wife identified as Mama Raheem fled after they allegedly conspired and paid assassins to eliminate his neighbour, Emeka Anozie, over Covid-19 palliative during the current lockdown.

P.M EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Agbo Komolafe Street, Unity Estate, Idimu area of Egbeda, Lagos, where they reside.
The suspect, Rasaq, has been arrested and detained at the Police Station while efforts were being made to arrest his wife, who he said fled after the plot was foiled and the assassins had escaped.

Trouble was said to have started after the victim, Emeka Anozie, engaged the services of a chef to cook food in order to share to people in their neighborhood as palliative during the current lockdown.The couple was said not to be happy over the benevolence to the people and attempted to stop Anozie but he ignored them. He went on, cooked the food and shared to the people around.

According to Anozie, later after the incident, Rasaq’s children were disturbing in the compound throwing stones at his window and he went to their mother to ask her to control their children since they were living upstairs in order not to destroy things in his apartment. The woman flared up and threatened to deal with him.

Anozie said the next day, some armed men, about 14 of them, invaded his apartment, beat him to stupor, collected his phones, then brought him out to take him away with their waiting Toyota car before people in their neighbourhood frustrated them and they escaped.

Mr. Anozie then rushed to the Police in the pool of blood and he was referred to the hospital, where he was being treated when he received information that armed men in Military uniforms invaded his apartment looking for him in order to eliminate him.

However, when they did not see him, they attacked two of his younger brothers, destroyed his two televisions, other properties inside, looted his safe containing huge sums of money and escaped. He said that the operation was led by both Rasaq and his wife now at large.

When Rasaq was contacted, he admitted that he hired assassins including the armed soldiers to attack Mr. Anozie and blamed everything on his wife and in-laws, who he said arranged the whole thing.

It was gathered that it was not the first time such had been done on the tenants, who had lived in the house in the past, before the current incident happened.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/man-wife-pay-assassins-to-eliminate-neighbour-over-covid-19-palliative/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ignis: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the wickedness of wicked man to fellow man.

COVID-19 also as a result of such wickedness.

God and the Angels in heaven are watching in awe.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sigh...

The government need to rise up to the task.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

308 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by CasNova: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
A bad script acted in bad faith.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by slyfox35(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.
How many eyes should we turn upon him before he knows there is a pandemic on earth

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
This kind of human beings should be sent to Oxford university to test the corona vaccine on them not on Monkeys. Because they are definitely no human, animals in human form. The real Monkeys.

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Symorne(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Not too good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by EMXTAN1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sometimes eh, Animals live better than Humans.. Just imagine this irritating story!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
This country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Slawormir: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr

I must say this story doesn't hold water

Anyway there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant own version
2) the accused own version
4) the true story

Let me continue to smoke my weed while i wait for the remaining two version

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Tobinrobin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blamed everything on his wife & in laws? That’s a sign of a weak & stupid man. So judging by this, his wife pushed him to send hired killers to his neighbors or he’s just a plain nut-head? He wants to kill his neighbor over food that’s not even his to begin with? The mind of an average man is full of evil

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by bamasite2: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jesu!

Someone suffering for his benevolence. He did not even ask for anyone to join him. Why are people so wicked?

May we never reap evil or suffer for our good deeds!

In other news:

I am determined to help you achieve an amazing female orgasm:
I am devoted to helping women have amazing orgasms during this lock-down and beyond. My guarantee is that if you buy my device, follow the instructions, and you don't have an amazing orgasm, I will refund your money! Get the device here now:
https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
Zero seven zero three 455 4516
PS:
Sounds like such a bold claim, but confidence comes from knowing

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by bestman09(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020

Thank God that they didn't succeed.

Meanwhile, 2020 should be fast. We had seen enough already in just 4 months

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
shocked

I blame Buhari. It's all his fault. He should have provided tangible palliatives to all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Yenefer(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damn nigger is alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by RichDad1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Today’s episode on Things that never happened.
and their burnt dodo. Mtsheew undecided undecided undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari see waiting u cause. Just imagine the level of envy in afonja household. Instead of them to tell the Anozie to show them some love and level

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by omorttee4u(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one hard ooo
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by momodub: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Only in nigeria
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by MorataFC: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm
Nkan mbe
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by sevo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
My people have only gone and done it again...how much be the palliative compared to the assassin's fees??

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Perfecttouchade: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everything scatter scatter for dis country

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by GeoandSONSLTD: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
sad
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by TheFacelessMan: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
angry

I am sure there are exaggerations in this report....

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.