Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Help Please! I Am In Need Of Agricultural Related Job. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help Please! I Am In Need Of Agricultural Related Job. (202 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / Agricultural Consultation And Sales Of Agricultural Equipment And Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! I Am In Need Of Agricultural Related Job. by Pleasantness(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good pm fellow nairalander! Trust your day is going on well. I am super excited to be with this family and group. Please I beg of you all, I am a young lady of 25years old, smart and energetic. I am an expert at female wears but due to this lockdown, business is on hold. Please I beg of you all, anyone who needs an extra hand on the farmland to assist during this lockdown or should contact me cos I am tired of sitting at home all day during nothing. This will go a long way in supporting my family. Please I need this job. My contact is 08144660685 and I reside presently in ogun state due to this lockdown

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria International Meat Tech Expo, NIMEAT TECH EXPO / Have You Been Experiencing Low Turnover In Your AGRIBUSINESS? / Ponmo Ijebu, 25 Pieces For 1,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.