Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (3478 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am really tired of my marriage, my husband rarely stay at home, he just comes back to sleep and take his bath. He leaves as early as 6 to 7am and comes back by 12 or 1 in the night. Even in this lockdown, I see other men spending time with their families but my husband would leave as early as 6am and come back late. Any time I complain he would beat me up, he barely keeps money for me and my 2 kids. My elder brother is the one sending me money for my upkeep. My mother is telling me to endure it would get better one day.
My husband even carry girls around, there is one bar near our street my husband takes his girlfriends there. He doesn't care about my feelings.
I am thinking of leaving after this lockdown, my elder brother is asking me to come back that he would start a business for me, I am tired of enduring.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ndo
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ShenTeh(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is your own side of the story.

Things didn't just jump out the roof now. What were you doing wrong?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Olawale118(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
One sided story. Are you sure you are not the reason the man is running away from home? Just maybe you need to check yourself and make some corrections. But what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ningen(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Isn't the ring on your finger worth it?

While you're still thinking of leaving him —

Buy condoms and present it to your husband.
Let him have your blessing as he cheats.

Buy better leather belt for him too.
Now you get to decide what he beat you with.

Listen to your mother, she knows it all.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ShenTeh:
This is your own side of the story.

Things didn't just jump out the roof now. What were you doing wrong?
I didn't do anything wrong, maybe I should have kept quiet while he keeps on cheating and beating me undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olawale118:
One sided story. Are you sure you are not the reason the man is running away from home? Just maybe you need to check yourself and make some corrections. But what do I know?
Certainly not, he wasn't like this before till he started having friends who spends all their time in the bar, that's when he started coming home late, the beating and cheating started.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ndukings92(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Will you still ask me why am not yet married? fear the fear local man abeg,hanty go home instead of you to die there abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by GraGra247(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
I am really tired of my marriage, my husband rarely stay at home, he just comes back to sleep and take his bath. He leaves as early as 6 to 7am and comes back by 12 or 1 in the night. Even in this lockdown, I see other men spending time with their families but my husband would leave as early as 6am and come back late. Any time I complain he would beat me up, he barely keeps money for me and my 2 kids. My elder brother is the one sending me money for my upkeep. My mother is telling me to endure it would get better one day.
My husband even carry girls around, there is one bar near our street my husband takes his girlfriends there. He doesn't care about my feelings.
I am thinking of leaving after this lockdown, my elder brother is asking me to come back that he would start a business for me, I am tired of enduring.

If you're story is even true, you'll have to be really dumb and empty upstairs to agree to continue living with such a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
This shit will continue to happen until people and the society stop seeing marriage as an achievement. This man does not send you. But your mum too is there saying rubbish. If he kills you with blows and punch now her eye go clear. Ur man has been cheating even before you got married so he won't change. The option is yours stay and endure(like our mothers generation) or go.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kdon2: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:

You better do that before you die like fowl. But I wonder what kind of wife you are too. Nothing happens without a reason behind it. Have you sincerely checked yourself too?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by fullofgrace(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's the case, for how long did you guys courted before marriage
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kdon2: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olawale118:

Hmmmm
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
You have a supportive family ready to take you back, why are you still contemplating? Don't let anybody emotionally blackmail you into staying for the kids, leave once the restriction is lifted.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JasonJidenna(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
You're still thinking of leaving a Man that is taking you for granted?

Young lady, I will advise you to leave while you still have your body parts intact.

You might be thinking how some of your friends will mock you if you leave, furck them!!!

Take this advice and don't open another account to tell us stories again.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ShenTeh(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
I didn't do anything wrong, maybe I should have kept quiet while he keeps on cheating and beating me undecided

I 'see' your sarcasm.

Marriage takes mutual respect. The traditional approach is that our women are often told to stoop to conquer, while the husband often came around. But I guess this message may not only be late for a sarcastic and bitter wife but for the redemption of a lost home with two innocent kids.

You can redeem your marriage if you humble yourself - see, people will tell you to not take sh!t, that be a woman, etc, but hey, it's your life. Report his misbehaviour to people he respects. They will call him to his senses.

Help him by not rubbing it in. Compliment that by being humble and putting in an effort to salvage what is left of your home. Check tour bitterness and angst. While I strongly kick against domestic violence, I suspect your acoustic tongue and disrespect is most probably the reason for the beating. Redeem yourself.

Everyone responds to love.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by crackkhaus: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
You divorce him na... I can't talk too much please, food dey my mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Bigflamie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
shocked shocked. All these nairaland new accounts that pops out with Zeeworld stories

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Iffffffy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:
You have a supportive family ready to take you back, why are you still contemplating? Don't let anybody emotionally blackmail you into staying for the kids, leave once the restriction is lifted.
you said it all, she has a supportive family, nothing justifies beating, I wish I have someone like your brother in my life, I wouldn't be where I am to day, pls, OP, leave as soon as you can. Yours isn't marriage anymore.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by CsRockefeller(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ire Ire Ire
Ire Ire Ayo
O Npe Mioo
Oni Kin Ma Bo
Oni Kin Ma Bo Nile.

My dear, go back home.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
You deserve better. Do not let anyone treat you less. Your mom is of a different generation so don't take her advice. Go with your brother so he can establish you and you can fend for yourself. Marriage is never a do or die affair.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked shocked. All these nairaland new accounts that pops out with Zeeworld stories
Doesn't mean shit like that don't happen.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Biancah(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ShenTeh:

I 'see' your sarcasm.

Marriage takes mutual respect. The traditional approach is that our women are often told to stoop to conquer, while the husband often came around. But I guess this message may not only be late for a sarcastic and bitter wife but for the redemption of a lost home with two innocent kids.

You can redeem your marriage if you humble yourself - see, people will tell you to not take sh!t, that be a woman, etc, but hey, it's your life. Report his misbehaviour to people he respects. They will call him to his senses.

Help him by not rubbing it in. Compliment that by being humble and putting in an effort to salvage what is left of your home. Check tour bitterness and angst. While I strongly kick against domestic violence, I suspect your acoustic tongue and disrespect is most probably the reason for the beating. Redeem yourself.

Good luck.

Na wa o, see advise.
Let her be humble till he kills her, when he comes back after cheating she should tell him sweet words and pamper him.
If it was your wife that is cheating, would you also take your advice ? You would remain humble right?

21 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:

Someone will say it is the consequence of the wrong decision you made, so you either find a way to make that man happy or you live with it!

"It is your duty as a woman to make your husband happy" bukatyne

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
ShenTeh:

I 'see' your sarcasm.

Good luck.

Mr Man read her story and try to reason. You simply painted d man like a baby that needs worshipping and pacifying. So if my husband is cheating with girls I should smile and probably cheer him on huh? If he comes back past midnight, I should not ask where he went? Offcourse they'll say I ain't a caring wife, won't they?

Let us call what's bad, bad. Will you give this advice if it were the woman doing such?

16 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Someone will say it is the consequence of the wrong decision you made, so you either find a way to make that man happy or you live with it!
What about her happiness Maria? So a wife in a bad marriage does not deserve to be happy huh?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
fullofgrace:
That's the case, for how long did you guys courted before marriage
Doesn't matter. The man got corrupted along the way.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about her happiness Maria? So a wife in a bad marriage does not deserve to be happy huh?

Nne, go back to my post, you'd understand the sarcasm better.
This one pass Musa undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JasonJidenna(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

"It is your duty as a woman to make your husband happy" bukatyne
Throwing side jabs is not your thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Throwing side jabs is not your thing.

I had to.
It hurts me to see women suffer and get blamed for it.
For the record, it is not a jab. Let's call it a reminder.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bigflamie:

Extraordinary everyday.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:

Can you walk us through the history of your marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So / Is The Love Of A Mother For Her Child Greater Than That Of A Wife 4 Her Husband / ABOMINATION!! Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.