Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (186198 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jamescool2:

SH approved an unregistered name I submitted. I wanted to publish the name but I was told they had issues registering the name. Have you experienced this before

Two things

Probably it has been registered by another domain or SH has not registered the domain but approved. Chat support and let them know. If they send you who.is, it shows it has been registered by another domainer. If not, just relax, when SH register, it will be in your portfolio.

Had same issues severally
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
meetme01:

Two things

Probably it has been registered by another domain or SH has not registered the domain but approved. Chat support and let them know. If they send you who.is, it shows it has been registered by another domainer. If not, just relax, when SH register, it will be in your portfolio.

Had same issues severally

It hasn't been registered, still available. I have chatted with support and I was told they will sort it out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Jamescool2:

SH approved an unregistered name I submitted. I wanted to publish the name but I was told they had issues registering the name. Have you experienced this before

I just experience this two days ago , I sent a message to support and they told me they are working on it. I sent them a reminder last night and it hasn’t been resolved yet. It may be a system glitch. The name is still unregistered, I just checked.

It was my only approval from 22 names down to 13.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2023
donsheva:

I just experience this two days ago , I sent a message to support and they told me they are working on it. I sent them a reminder last night and it hasn’t been resolved yet. It may be a system glitch. The name is still unregistered, I just checked.

Yes, it must be a system glitch. I have registered the name and submitted it. Its pending review
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenscientist: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
donsheva:

Please, how can I withdraw from squadhelp?

I didn't input any account details and it is bringing authenticated for me.

Do I also need to fill form W8 before getting paid?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CarPapers: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
donsheva:
2 approved , 2 rejected - 22 pending.

Can you share tools you use to create names please.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
CarPapers:

Can you share tools you use to create names please.

No tools o , I don’t participate in auctions for now also. All my names are from ED.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Greenscientist:

Please, how can I withdraw from squadhelp?

I didn't input any account details and it is bringing authenticated for me.

Do I also need to fill form W8 before getting paid?

I use Payoneer to withdraw form SH. Maybe you have connected your Payoneer or PayPal in the past.

You don’t need to fill any form. Just click that you are not a US citizen.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kodred(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
donsheva:

No tools o , I don’t participate in auctions for now also. All my names are from ED.

Even the SH registered one’s?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
kodred:

Even the SH registered one’s?

Yes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kodred(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
donsheva:

Yes.

Amazing that it sits that long without getting snapped given the long review time of SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Runup: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
please how long does it take to make a sale on SH I've not sold anything since January and I need money urgently
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Runup:
please how long does it take to make a sale on SH I've not sold anything since January and I need money urgently
Sometimes few months, sometimes, some years, sometimes, never.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
donsheva:

Hello boss. Has this been resolved yet?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
donsheva:

I use Payoneer to withdraw form SH. Maybe you have connected your Payoneer or PayPal in the past.

You don’t need to fill any form. Just click that you are not a US citizen.

Hello bro,
What if I selected wise and filled my gre.y.co details? Shey I no need fill any form?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
No. i will send them a reminder later tonight.

Jamescool2:

Hello boss. Has this been resolved yet?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
i have no idea.
symbuul:

Hello bro,
What if I selected wise and filled my gre.y.co details? Shey I no need fill any form?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
donsheva:
i have no idea.

Okay, thank you.
Modified: I have just been asked to fill the form grin
Please someone should help me on this
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
symbuul:

Okay, thank you.
Modified: I have just been asked to fill the form grin
Please someone should help me on this

You can print it out fill the necessary column and snap and send it back. That's how I did mine three years ago. Although I don forget how I fill am sha
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sadiq3051:

You can print it out fill the necessary column and snap and send it back. That's how I did mine three years ago. Although I don forget how I fill am sha

Just seeing this. Another nice method. I have used edit and fill on pdf as suggested by someone on the other thread. Thanks for contributing chief
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
symbuul:

Just seeing this. Another nice method. I have used edit and fill on pdf as suggested by someone on the other thread. Thanks for contributing chief

Please can you share the steps to run the grey linking to Sh ?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sadiq3051:

Please can you share the steps to run the grey linking to Sh ?

Just head to Sh, click on acct settings, then click on acct details.
Scroll down to "Setup your payment methods" and select Wise. Then fill in your grey details there, preferably GBP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
symbuul:

Just head to Sh, click on acct settings, then click on acct details.
Scroll down to "Setup your payment methods" and select Wise. Then fill in your grey details there, preferably GBP.

Thanks sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sadiq3051:

Thanks sir

Welcome boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Runup: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
I submitted a name to SH few months ago, they approved it and told me to accept commission terms

I accepted the terms but they told me they had issues registering it, I tried to resubmit it they said I should wait for three months

Now I submitted the name to Brandnewname Today and they are telling me the name has already been registered
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Runup:
I submitted a name to SH few months ago, they approved it and told me to accept commission terms

I accepted the terms but they told me they had issues registering it, I tried to resubmit it they said I should wait for three months

Now I submitted the name to Brandnewname Today and they are telling me the name has already been registered
SH don run street for you or as SH was about to register it, somebody is already registering or someone saw the name and handreg it himself or there was a system error from SH. Check market places too.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by pandder: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hello Bosses, pls I submitted an entry in a contest and the holder commented with like and sent a message attached below..is there any benefit of having my submission liked apart from the points earned? What if I don't have any more entry to submit as requested by the contest holder?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by owolabi5: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Runup:

If you need money urgently , list the domains on the wholesale marketplace at a discount. Other domainers that like the name can quickly buy you out.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Runup: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
owolabi5:

If you need money urgently , list the domains on the wholesale marketplace at a discount. Other domainers that like the name can quickly buy you out.
How many domains do I need to have before I can list on wholesale marketplace
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by pandder: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello House, please is it a must to remove domain from Dan after approval from SH? I got a prompt asking me to remove from Dan and increase price on afternic..thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by owolabi5: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Runup:

How many domains do I need to have before I can list on wholesale marketplace

I think it is ten(10).
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
SH Owned

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.