Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) (1832 Views)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by freshgbedu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
The young girl below was recently saved from being blind after doctors carefully removed an iron hook that passed through her eyelid.
READ MORE https://lagostrend.com/gist/girl-rush-to-hospital-with-iron-hook-in-her-eye-see-photos/

1 Share

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
What?
Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by sammychimex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mehn that was close.sometimes you need to ask certain questions.

What happened that could have led to the hook even coming in contact with her eyes

How come nothing was damaged?

How did the hook avoid the eye ball and only affected the eye lids?

Something's aren't just coincidence, you have to agree that there is an unseen force that helps to keep us safe.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fvck!
Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by akfeas(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Old news. This probably happened about 2 years ago.
Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by tyup(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
sammychimex:
Mehn that was close.sometimes you need to ask certain questions.

What happened that could have led to the hook even coming in contact with her eyes

How come nothing was damaged?

How did the hook avoid the eye ball and only affected the eye lids?

Something's aren't just coincidence, you have to agree that there is an unseen force that helps to keep us safe.

I swear to God mehn....makes me remember how my Uncle luckily n unknowingly waived a police bullet that scattered his car head rest

it still shock him till today

1 Like

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by sammychimex(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
tyup:

I swear to God mehn....makes me remember how my Uncle luckily n unknowingly waived a police bullet that scattered his car head rest

it still shock him till today

Wow, myself I remember where growing up in Abuja I had gone to fetch water with my kid bro at a nearby borehole, I just suddenly moved a bit next thing someone just ran past me a police man chasing him just opened fire at exactly the same spot I just left.

Oya police wetin happened to said the guy was accused of trying to rape a lady. That was why he decided to open fire in the direction of almost 15 people. That's just one of my near death experience.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by tyup(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
sammychimex:

Wow, myself I remember where growing up in Abuja I had gone to fetch water with my kid bro at a nearby borehole, I just suddenly moved a bit next thing someone just ran past me a police man chasing him just opened fire at exactly the same spot I just left.

Oya police wetin happened to said the guy was accused of trying to rape a lady. That was why he decided to open fire in the direction of almost 15 people. That's just one of my near death experience.

we can't seem to thank God enough....our near death experiences are way to much

the one that myself would never forget was lying my back on a naked wire then at school when there was light fr about 5min only fr my brain to boot that there was light I had to jump I later thought it was faulty not until a guy next room mistakenly touch it omo see eletrocution that took up to a litre blood shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by sammychimex(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2020
tyup:

we can't seem to thank God enough....our near death experiences are way to much

the one that myself would never forget was lying my back on a naked wire then at school when there was light fr about 5min only fr my brain to boot that there was light I had to jump I later thought it was faulty not until a guy next room mistakenly touch it omo see eletrocution that took up to a litre blood shocked

God is truly awesome. When you think of such incidents you just know he has you covered
Re: Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) by onyotakom: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Hunger is a bastard... Pls help save a starving brother in this lock down? Nothing is too small.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance and God bless the giver.

(1) (Reply)

Jigsimur Natural Health Drink / Get Vemma;get Super Health! / Zeevirtualmedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.