Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,491 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Instagram For Nigerians - Go The Extra Mile - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Instagram For Nigerians - Go The Extra Mile (506 Views)

Land for sale After new Mile 12 Agbowa Lagos / Dispatch Rider Needed (mile 2, Festac, Ojo, Iyana Iba, Lasu Axis) / Geographic Information System (GIS) And Remote Sensing Services For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram For Nigerians - Go The Extra Mile by Justseyii: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mistakes Your Business Makes On Instagram

A lot of online businesses make lots of mistakes dealing with their Nigerian "potential" clients, they use the "post & go" approach, and the truth is it never works, others delve into giveaways but eventually, they lose customers because they can't keep up with the giving when they aren't making those sales.

My Hacks - You are welcome in advance
Whenever I am taking up a new account on Instagram, I believe my client has been doing everything wrong so I spend most of my time trying to right those wrongs. How?

I send DMs - By DMs I mean direct messages, its a lot of work especially when the followers are much, but hey! that's why they pay me. So I message as many people as possible and try to start conversations with them, most times they reply back and before you know it, I've made a friend and a potential client.

Like Back - The "post and go" approach states, you make a post, like your post and go off, believing a miracle happens and your post goes viral. That never works. You should try liking other posts back, now, don't just like 1 post per account, like about 4–5 posts so you get noticed; which is definitely going to happen.

The End
Try the hacks above and let me know your results, they work for me regularly so I'm giving you 98% assurance that there would be an increase in your page visibility. Also, this is totally unrelated to Instagram, please visit my student forum, I badly want it to go global
https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/questions/

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Camera Installation In Benin City By Ezilife / Need Help With This / Iphone 7 128gb For Sale In Ado Odo Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.