Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please (1646 Views)

Music: Please Rate A Nairalander's Shoki Snippet. / Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own / Any Website With Yoruba Music Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please by idowu1990: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2011
i was wondering if anyone could help me, i'm trying to get hold of some old nigerian albums, by people like kollington ayinla, salawa and ebenezer obey etc, the specific albums were:
American Yankee
Fuji Ropopo
Fuji Megastar
Congratulations
Vanity
and there are a few others, i was hoping to get mp3 versions or cd or whatever
thank you
Re: Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please by iha8whackm: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
Darey's The Way You Are and Bani Kidi actually playing it on repeat! God i love this jamz go here, You can watch and subscribe to his videopage on youtube too on http://youtube.com/dareyonline Follow him on twitter @darey and join his facebook fanpage http://facebook.com/darey

Cheers====±
dareyonline.com/blog

Re: Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please by 04kaa: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2011
idowu1990:

i was wondering if anyone could help me, i'm trying to get hold of some old nigerian albums, by people like kollington ayinla, salawa and ebenezer obey etc, the specific albums were:
American Yankee
Fuji Ropopo
Fuji Megastar
Congratulations
Vanity
and there are a few others, i was hoping to get mp3 versions or cd or whatever
thank you

i have all these songs plus all the fuji songs, including shina peters, , wasiu and co. my problem is uploading cuz my speed is a bit slow right now
Re: Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please by idowu1990: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
to 04kaa, i have just seen your post, please if you can, send me your email

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Oliver Twist Competition Winner . Nbc Do You Want Some More? / Download Full Music: Tonto Dikeh Ft. D'banj – Sugar Rush / Where Can I Download "Hymn For The Weekend" By Coldplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.