Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does (1262 Views)

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jokerman:

1. As a Christian, the Bible is not a fairy tale to me... It might be to you, of which we all will find out when we leave this planet

2. And who told you the universe has not been existing before creation of earth planet? At least we know the earth was without form and void, and water was everywhere according the greatest book ever written .

3. I'm a creation of God. I'm wonderfully and fearfully and carefully made by the intelligent designer which is the almighty God.

So yours can be the flying spaghetti or indomie monster....
1. Exactly. So you have no proof of your god. Just change the topic of the thread. The only proof is 'wait till you're dead and you'll know' which is rubbish.
2. So who created that earlier universe? Are you saying Yahweh had 2 creations? grin

3. Im a creation of Flying Spaghetti Monster. QED
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Found by who? And what authority? Here you are comitting a fallacy.

Can a thing exist without being created to exist?

Secondly, the bible focuses on the man and his house called earth and not on Pluto or Uranus.

Invalid! No one asked you what your opinion is on the subject. So it is either you came to point out a reasonable query or you keep silent. Your own rubbish opinions is not the subject matter so you have spoken off point.
1. The Bible has been found to be fairy tales both scientifically or historically. None of the events recorded in it were true. Egypt never ruled israelites. Nobody named Joseph has been in any form of rulership in ancient Egypt. And these ancient Egyptians keep records. That's why they are the earliest civilization. No time did the sun or moon stand still. No time did people resurrect en masse from the dead. No scientific evidence of a flood that covered the earth. Etc etc
2. According to you Christians , Yahweh existed without a creator.
3. Actually, the bible focused on all the creations of Yahweh, and not just earth. The Bible specifically said "In the beginning…. "
4. I was making my own conclusions about my own god, just like he made his own conclusions.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Jokerman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Exactly. So you have no proof of your god. Just change the topic of the thread. The only proof is 'wait till you're dead and you'll know' which is rubbish.
2. So who created that earlier universe? Are you saying Yahweh had 2 creations? grin

3. Im a creation of Flying Spaghetti Monster. QED

1. I have proof. Me as a sentient being, is proof that my God exist. I'm not made accidentally or appear from the big bang

2. God, Yahweh, Is the owner of all things.... The universe and whatever... He is the alpha and the omega. The first and the last. The beginning and the end.

3. What is your proof of the flying spaghetti monster??
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. The Bible has been found to be fairy tales both scientifically or historically. None of the events recorded in it were true. Egypt never ruled israelites. Nobody named Joseph has been in any form of rulership in ancient Egypt. And these ancient Egyptians keep records. That's why they are the earliest civilization. No time did the sun or moon stand still. No time did people resurrect en masse from the dead. No scientific evidence of a flood that covered the earth. Etc etc.

Repeating yourself shows its not true and you have nothing but a big fallacy.

jaephoenix:

2. According to you Christians , Yahweh existed without a creator.

According to us, God is God and we don't care where He comes from nor do we see any one contesting ownership of this world with Him! End of story.

jaephoenix:

3. Actually, the bible focused on all the creations of Yahweh, and not just earth. The Bible specifically said "In the beginning..

Obviously your usual stupid madness has begun

jaephoenix:

4. I was making my own conclusions about my own god, just like he made his own conclusions.

Invalid! No one asked you to.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Notice I didn’t send the message to you. I know u r incapable of mental exercises, so I didn’t waste my time.
So follow your advice

Says a person seeking people to join him in wasting his mind thinking about stupid unprofitable things.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2023
Jokerman:

1. I have proof. Me as a sentient being, is proof that my God exist. I'm not made accidentally or appear from the big bang

2. God, Yahweh, Is the owner of all things.... The universe and whatever... He is the alpha and the omega. The first and the last. The beginning and the end.

3. What is your proof of the flying spaghetti monster??
1. I have proof. Me as a sentient being, is proof that my Flying Spaghetti Monster exist. I'm not made accidentally or appear from the big bang
2. So what did Yahweh make the universe from? Thin air? cheesy
3. I have proof. Me as a sentient being, is proof that my Flying Spaghetti Monster exist. I'm not made accidentally or appear from the big bang

Makes sense, no? grin
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Repeating yourself shows its not true and you have nothing but a big fallacy.

According to us, God is God and we don't care where He comes from nor do we see any one contesting ownership of this world with Him! End of story.

Obviously your usual stupid madness has begun

Invalid! No one asked you to.
1. I wasnt repeating myself, I was explaining why the bible is fairy tales. Look through history. Those bible events weren't captured. You can check yourself
2. According to me, the universe is the universe, and I don't give a rats ass. No god created it
3. Invalid. No one also told you talk about your own god
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says a person seeking people to join him in wasting his mind thinking about stupid unprofitable things.
Same way you christians open countless threads here, trying to make people join in your stupidly
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same way you christians open countless threads here, trying to make people join in your stupidly

Tu quoque Fallacy! Go and learn and find how to answer validly reasonably.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I wasnt repeating myself, I was explaining why the bible is fairy tales. Look through history. Those bible events weren't captured. You can check yourself
2. According to me, the universe is the universe, and I don't give a rats ass. No god created it.

Fallacy! No one asked you

jaephoenix:

3. Invalid. No one also told you talk about your own god

Tu quoque Fallacy! Go and find it learn how to give a valid answer.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fallacy! No one asked you

Tu quoque Fallacy! Go and find it learn how to give a valid answer.
… and no one asked for your opinion
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and no one asked for your opinion

Tu quoque Fallacy. Go and learn how to give a valid reply stupid atheist.
Re: Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does by jaephoenix(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Tu quoque Fallacy. Go and learn how to give a valid reply stupid atheist.
This guy doesn't know how fallacies work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption In The Temples / Ten Strong Reasons Why Many Churches Dont Grow And How To Avoid Them / Reach Out Nigeria On My Mind! Expectant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.