Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Players With Most Assists In Football History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players With Most Assists In Football History (4645 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut / Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players With Most Assists In Football History by Jokerman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
1. Lionel Messi (Argentina and Barcelona)

Club: 261 assists
Total: 306 assists

2. Luiz Suarez (Uruguay, Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona)

Club : 230 assists
Total: 261 assists

3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Sporting CP, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus)

Club: 220 assists
Total: 258 assists

4. Mesut Oezil (Germany, Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Arsenal)

Club: 216 assist
Total: 256 assists

5. Ryan Giggs (Wales and Manchester United)

Club : 247 assists
Total: 250 assists

6. Cesc Fabregas (Spain, Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea, Monaco)

Club: 205 assists
Total: 241 assists

7. Xavi Hernandez ( Spain, Barcelona and Al sadd)

Club: 212 assists
Total: 236 assists

8. Angel Di Maria (Argentina, Benfica, Real Madrid, Manchester United, PSG)

Club: 214 assists
Total: 236 assists

9. Thomas muller (Germany and Bayern Munich)

Club: 187 assists
Total: 223 assists

10. Thierry Henry (France, Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona, New York red bulls)

Club: 163 assists
Total: 193 assists

Source : Transfermarkt.com
Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by brainshaker(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
i spot a pessi fan guess what messi still has zero int trophies
Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by ghettokid1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
brainshaker:
[s]i spot a pessi fan guess what messi still has zero int trophies[/s]
Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by Jokerman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=88991879][/quote]

He's right you know... When will pessi win trophy for Argentina like maradona??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by ghettokid1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
King Messi @ d Top

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by MorataFC: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cool
Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by ThierryJay: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Jokerman:

He's right you know... When will pessi win trophy for Argentina like maradona??

grin Jokerman, how does it feel to be called a Messi fan?

I'd bet it was so incredible for you and you were like "Lord, I'm not worthy to be in this celestial realm, let me continue to stay in the lower abode of humans" grin

3 Likes

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Most of Ronaldo assists over 70% of them are mistakes and unintended assits.

Less than 20% are through balls unlike Messi xavi and iniesta..

That's why people who don't rely on stats says Messi is better because stats are what keeping the debates alive..

Messi is such much better
Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by Jokerman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

That's why people who don't rely on stats says Messi is better because stats are what keeping the debates alive..

You have started with quality assists again... Sigh... Even Luiz Suarez has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta, Ozil too.... You didn't see those, na only Ronaldo you see...

FYI, only Suarez and Ronaldo do not take set pieces, hence their assists record is impressive..

And is through ball the only way to assists someone?!

What the problem of you uefalona fans sef.. haba!!! Such insecurities grin

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by Jokerman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThierryJay:

grin Jokerman, how does it feel to be called a Messi fan?

I'd bet it was so incredible for you and you were like "Lord, I'm not worthy to be in this celestial realm, let me continue to stay in the lower abode of humans" grin

Clown...until Messi wins international trophy, don't compare him with goat cr7

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

If we don't rely on stats, hope you know many people play R9 above Messi??

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Assists In Football History by ThierryJay: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jokerman:

Clown...until Messi wins international trophy, don't compare him with goat cr7

Hmm, the last time I checked, you were the joker. Your opinion is a joke. grin

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Fans Storm Embolo's Family House Over Goal Against Indomitable Lions / Should Samuel Peters Quit Boxing And Return To Nigeria Police? / How To Win Big On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.