Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game (847 Views)

Download NBA 2K23 PPSSPP Highly Compressed / Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
What's up PS exclusive fans, this is a spoiler to some people who haven't heard the news yet but one of the most anticipated Sony exclusive game has leaked and alot of backlash has followed with many people saying they are not going to buy the game or even play it for that matter. It's no other game than the last of us part 2. The leaks are all over the Internet so I won't share them here so as not to spoil the fun for those who choose to avoid the leak but those who have seen it what do you think? Are you still going to buy and play the game? For me, I will because I enjoyed the part one and I have always gotten the leaks about games months after they come out before I lay my hands on them and play them.
Re: Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
M
Re: Major Leaks For Highly Anticipated PS Exclusive Game by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Y

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One S / Any Chating Web / Pls Open My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.