Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z (24185 Views)

A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. / SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by fitac33654: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Incase you are looking for List of I.T Courses or Tech Courses,

What is Technology: Technology (Tech) is the collection of mechanisms, techniques, methods, skills and processes used in the production of goods and services.

Information Technology (I.T) also known as Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T) is a branch of Technology that focuses on the use of computers and related devices to store, retrieve, transmit and process information.

You can get Full List of I.T Courses Here

You can get Full List of Tech Courses Here

Source: SIITGO
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by fitac33654: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Information Technology (IT) is the use of computers to store, retrieve, transmit, and manipulate data or information. IT is typically used within the context of business operations as opposed to personal or entertainment technologies. IT is considered to be a subset of information and communications technology (ICT). An information technology system (IT system) is generally an information system, a communications system or, more specifically speaking, a computer system – including all hardware, software and peripheral equipment – operated by a limited group of users.

Humans have been storing, retrieving, manipulating, and communicating information since the Sumerians in Mesopotamia developed writing in about 3000 BC, but the term information technology in its modern sense first appeared in a 1958 article published in the Harvard Business Review; authors Harold J. Leavitt and Thomas L. Whisler commented that "the new technology does not yet have a single established name. We shall call it information technology (IT)." Their definition consists of three categories: techniques for processing, the application of statistical and mathematical methods to decision-making, and the simulation of higher-order thinking through computer programs.

The term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks, but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones. Several products or services within an economy are associated with information technology, including computer hardware, software, electronics, semiconductors, internet, telecom equipment, and e-commerce.

Based on the storage and processing technologies employed, it is possible to distinguish four distinct phases of IT development: pre-mechanical (3000 BC – 1450 AD), mechanical (1450–1840), electromechanical (1840–1940), and electronic (1940–present). This article focuses on the most recent period (electronic).
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by fitac33654: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Technology is the sum of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, and the like, or it can be embedded in machines to allow for operation without detailed knowledge of their workings. Systems (e.g. machines) applying technology by taking an input, changing it according to the system's use, and then producing an outcome are referred to as technology systems or technological systems.

The simplest form of technology is the development and use of basic tools. The prehistoric discovery of how to control fire and the later Neolithic Revolution increased the available sources of food, and the invention of the wheel helped humans to travel in and control their environment. Developments in historic times, including the printing press, the telephone, and the Internet, have lessened physical barriers to communication and allowed humans to interact freely on a global scale.

Technology has many effects. It has helped develop more advanced economies (including today's global economy) and has allowed the rise of a leisure class. Many technological processes produce unwanted by-products known as pollution and deplete natural resources to the detriment of Earth's environment. Innovations have always influenced the values of a society and raised new questions in the ethics of technology. Examples include the rise of the notion of efficiency in terms of human productivity, and the challenges of bioethics.

Philosophical debates have arisen over the use of technology, with disagreements over whether technology improves the human condition or worsens it. Neo-Luddism, anarcho-primitivism, and similar reactionary movements criticize the pervasiveness of technology, arguing that it harms the environment and alienates people; proponents of ideologies such as transhumanism and techno-progressivism view continued technological progress as beneficial to society and the human condition.
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by gecivo2523: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one
fitac33654:

What is Technology: Technology (Tech) is the collection of mechanisms, techniques, methods, skills and processes used in the production of goods and services.

Information Technology (I.T) also known as Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T) is a branch of Technology that focuses on the use of computers and related devices to store, retrieve, transmit and process information.

Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by fitac33654: 8:29pm On May 09, 2020
Great
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by fitac33654: 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
smiley
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
woow thanks
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
fitac33654:

Online Certification
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
thx
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
great
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
your really tried
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
nice
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
I see it, interesting
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
the great smiley smiley smiley
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
thanks for this info
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
wink
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2020
available now
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2020
career
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
online courses
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cool
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
improved
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2020
on point
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by landcarz: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
morning there
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
contact
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
point
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
contacts
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
ok thanks
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by landcarz: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
contacts
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by landcarz: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
posted
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by citicapfin: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
intel
Re: Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z by lite16nl: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Neco Maths Questions / Uniuyo 2013/2014 Pume Aptitude Test Date Announced/ Released ? / Noun Tma Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.