Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis (47349 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Rapmoney(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Olalan:
In this Corona era people still have the guts to smoke igbo... when the virus attacks the lungs

I don't think you're sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Cousin9999: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
There are a lot of things going on right now that demand the attention and action of law enforcement. Weed is definitely not one of them.

How about they worry about people's safety during the pandemic? How about organized crime, human trafficking, violent crime, robbery, and anything that's actually threatening health, safety, and quality of life?

I just don't see how busting the weed guys is saving the world. Cocaine, yes. Heroin, yes. Pills, yes. Meth, synthetics, and fake medication, yes. Weed? Not so much. Weed is a fairly harmless substance with few side effects.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Cousin9999: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Olalan:
In this Corona era people still have the guts to smoke igbo... when the virus attacks the lungs

They're probably scared, stressed, and worried. That's how some people cope or self-medicate.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Weed is an essential commodity, Weed men should be allowed to transport on a low otherwise a bigger chaos looms.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
free the weed y'all modafuckers
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by SocialJustice: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
This plant is very dangerous to mental health according WHO it's scheduled 1 drugs,. more dangerous than methamphetamine alcohol and cocaine,. yet the lucerfariens are pushing it as medicinal blah blah the day any of my brother smell this drug we will disown him
Shut up your mouth abeg. I don't know where people like you get the courage from to come online and just type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Olalan:
na ignorance go kee u
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by kemii8978: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
This plant is very dangerous to mental health according WHO it's scheduled 1 drugs,. more dangerous than methamphetamine alcohol and cocaine,. yet the lucerfariens are pushing it as medicinal blah blah the day any of my brother smell this drug we will disown him
just shut up

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by omoiyalayi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dey shld free them joor

Dat thing na medicine o

E dey cure so many things
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Zakiushenry: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mumu! If some people no smoke weeds den no go get sense, see dis mumu now undecided
Olalan:
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by gasparpisciotta: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Olalan:
You know nothing Jon Snow!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by DesignHave: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
ThatKING:
you tried

grin grin
Thanks.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Zakiushenry: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maybe nairaland should test some members if they are not mentally disturbed! If you are my son or daughter with this mumu talk way u talk just now, I go disown u. Stupid pikin
Yenefer:

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Zakiushenry: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tell them, na mumu den be. Na online we dey read am say den go carry am go Abuja, na dem ministers go later smoke am freely or make ndla sell am to their boys.
ignis:
Cannabis is classified as an essential commodity here in New York.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Jaqenhghar: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
You need to puff some sister. You will dismiss that report
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Iamvetlander(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
I can bet my balls that one of your brother smokes

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
No wonder BABA OSHA no get smoke...
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Tapout(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
oh no!
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by graciousolo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

I would like to read the report if you won't mind sharing.

Thank you.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by nyerovwo4me(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

Trust me one of your is already smoking it. I'm sure one of your kids will also smoke it.
You can bash but I don't care because I also smoke weed and I do better than people who don't smoke

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by svc1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everybody say Ye Ye...Those bags are essential commodities. No body gets to thanks them for helping broke and depressed nigerians living in poverty.

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by OdefaGirl(f): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
The driver na scape goat nah...... those days we call it "escape goat" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sleekmedulla:
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM WITH USING CANNABIS ?

Absolutely nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.