Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare (398 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare by Jidefido(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian track and field athlete, Blessing Okagbare has said she is no longer interested in dating and consequently, marriage but may reconsider her choice if she sees a man that will write her 500 words essay, the SportsBay.com reports.

Blessing Okagbare who took to her Instastories to declare that she has lost interest in dating, however gave conditions on what her next suitors must do to win her heart.

It will be recalled that she recently filed for divorce from her husband, Otegheri, after six years of marriage.

The Olympic and World Championships medalist stated that any man who might be interested in getting into a relationship with her should write an essay of 500 words on how he would not waste her time.

This coming following reports that Nigeria’s star athlete filed for a divorce suit to end her six-year marriage to husband, Mr. Igho Otegheri.

It was reported that Okagbare gave her all to the marriage but had to file for divorce following long-standing rows between her and her hubby, which led to a face-off between the families of the couple, with the ex-footballer’s parents reportedly asking for a refund of the bride price they paid during the traditional rites six years ago in Sapele.

https://thesportsbay.com/36242-im-no-longer-interested-in-dating-marriage-okagbare.html
Re: I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare by Futurejoy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
P
Re: I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare by kestolove95(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Non of my biz
Re: I’m No Longer Interested In Dating, Marriage – Okagbare by GodPunishCorona: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
I wish you well sis

(1) (Reply)

5 Football Stars Who Look Like Cartoons / Things You Didn't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo / 2020 Most Valuable Player In The World Revealed [see Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.