Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular (1509 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by pheelhip(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
So guys, here is the NYSC passing out notice for Batch B stream 1 that has been trending on WhatsApp.

Can this be really true?
if yes, what about corp member that already traveled down to their respective homes. will there be interstate movement. These are one of the questions that have been running in my mind.

Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by JustBeYourselfO: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Second circular

Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by JustBeYourselfO: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
FG already know to do next.. it shows that there will be interstate movement in the next 2/3 weeks.. (maybe 3 passengers will be sitting on a seat in a bus and there will be compulsory of face mask/gloves)
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
fingers crossed.....
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
pheelhip:
So guys, here is the NYSC passing out notice for Batch B stream 1 that has been trending on WhatsApp.

Can this be really true?
if yes, what about corp member that already traveled down to their respective homes. will there be interstate movement. These are one of the questions that have been running in my mind.

They said Corp members should be allowed to travel if they need to. Now this lockdown has got me stuck in Enugu and there is no way I can go back to Kano state. What plans do they have for this?
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Chuksmonika(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
nysc hasnt announced it on their official facebook page
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Vikkioshio(f): 3:57pm On May 01, 2020
ponkur:

They said Corp members should be allowed to travel if they need to. Now this lockdown has got me stuck in Enugu and there is no way I can go back to Kano state. What plans do they have for this?

Which LG in Kano
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by samozi: 7:49am On May 02, 2020
NYSC didn't announce this on any platform,but LGI's are confirming it..
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by chubinwa(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2020
I feel this pop should be suspended till further notice probably after the pandemic. it is a very risky action to be taken since Corps members have earlier traveled to there respective homes.
so in my humble submission, I urge them to suspend it for now to avoid further spread of the virus. perhaps nobody is going to make use of the certificate now that the country is in chaos
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by tobijas001(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
ponkur:

Kano is a no go area for now
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by placidpaul19: 2:15pm On May 03, 2020
My profound gratitude goes to the number one citizen in Akwa-Ibom state, His Excellence, Mr Udom Emmanuel , the executive governor of Akwa-Ibom state for his good works and fight against corruption in the state which have left the Akwa-Ibom free from crimes,construction of roads,factory, ibom airway, payment of workers salaries. My experience as a Batch B corp member in this state has convinced me to stay back in Ibom land after my service year which will come to an end on 28th May,2020. My thanks goes to the Commissioner in the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy affairs, Mr Udo Ekpenyong, for his love to us corp members, the Permanent Secretary, Board of Directors, and staff of the ministry. I pray that the Lord will bless and keep them all. Amen.
Yours faithfully, Paul Nnaemeka Placid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2020
Vikkioshio:

Which LG in Kano

Gwale.
Seems you are in kano too
Re: 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Our Circular by Vikkioshio(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
ponkur:

Gwale.
Seems you are in kano too

Yes... Kumbotso LG

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Members Are Endangered Species / NYSC Batch B Corp Member, Sleeping During SAED Lecture!!! / Has The Nysc Outlived Its Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.