Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown (2422 Views)

Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TMKsouth: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
At a food parcel distribution point in Cape Town, South Africa, a granny was unable to carry the weight of the parcel. Try as she might, she just couldn’t get the box up and onto her head. One of the police officers noticed her struggle and stepped forward to assist her.

The officer comforted the woman and then helped her carry her big food parcel home.

The officer being white; spoke to the lady in pretty good Xhosa ensuring that communication was clear, he asked where she stayed and she pointed towards a direction and without hesitation, the officer picked up the food parcel and walked with her along with the support officer all the way home.

Some South Africans have in the past complained about police brutality during the country's ongoing nationwide lockdown.

This photograph has warmed the hearts of many and reminded them of the spirit of Ubuntu.

3 Likes

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by jacquincy: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even before opening ....i knew its not nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
See as they police men huge with neat fitted uniform but here in naija our police men are animals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by sLentlover7778(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm still not loving police.. Still love to see young blacks get money and get it more in abundance... grin grin grin
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TMKsouth: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
See as they police men huge with neat fitted uniform but here in naija our police men are animals.

Yes police should look the part as our ambassadors, then citizens would feel proud of them. And they should act well too.
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Yustash001(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
I know this can't happen in Nigeria.....

3 Likes

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Passionate888: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2020
TMKsouth what's the meaning of 'Ubuntu?'
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TMKsouth: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Passionate888:
TMKsouth what's the meaning of 'Ubuntu?'

Hi, it means humanity, "I am because we are".

1 Like

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Justarandomguy: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
TMKsouth:
At a food parcel distribution point in Cape Town, South Africa, a granny was unable to carry the weight of the parcel. Try as she might, she just couldn’t get the box up and onto her head. One of the police officers noticed her struggle and stepped forward to assist her.

The officer comforted the woman and then helped her carry her big food parcel home.

The officer being white; spoke to the lady in pretty good Xhosa ensuring that communication was clear, he asked where she stayed and she pointed towards a direction and without hesitation, the officer picked up the food parcel and walked with her along with the support officer all the way home.

Some South Africans have in the past complained about police brutality during the country's ongoing nationwide lockdown.

This photograph has warmed the hearts of many and reminded them of the spirit of Ubuntu.
na photoshoot jare. Scripted scene
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TMKsouth: 8:42am On May 01, 2020
Justarandomguy:
na photoshoot jare. Scripted scene

It's legit and from a trusted source. See link below.

https://www.goodthingsguy.com/people/saps-assist-woman-food-parcel/
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
jacquincy:
They go beat the woman join

1 Like

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
In Nigeria seeing the old woman struggling with the load the mugs in uniform will wait till she lifts it up to her head. Then they'll promptly arrest and extort her for overload.

1 Like

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Mightyhaiz: 1:18pm On May 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I'm still not loving police.. Still love to see young blacks get money and get it more in abundance... grin grin grin
still not loving the police... Dr dre 1998 grin
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by sLentlover7778(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
You're smart...Only real men can relate...grin grin grin

Mightyhaiz:
still not loving the police... Dr dre 1998 grin
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Tookool(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2020
#ass
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Blackfire(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Just see what that woman is carrying on her back...wow wow
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TPound(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2020
jacquincy:

Me too... I just want to fulfil all righteousness.

But na so Naija police rubbish reach?

Tueh!!! angry

And I'm one o! grin
Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by TMKsouth: 7:58am On May 03, 2020
Blackfire:
Just see what that woman is carrying on her back...wow wow

Lol grin. Dude, it's an old lady!

Re: Heartwarming Photo Of Cops Helping Old Woman Carry Parcels During Lockdown by Lanretoye(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2020
Police is different from olopa.

(1) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Students Having Crossdressing Day (pics/vid) / Please Have You Seen Hausa Yahoo Boy Before? / Wife Burns Husband Alive After He Refused To Give Her His Phone Password (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.