Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (67196 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Abba Kyari Promoted To Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Becomes Youngest DCP At 43 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by godwon01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
Is Abba Kyari back to life?
We have 3 Aba Kyari. Two were dead and this one is alive. The 3 are from Bornu and reached their pinnacles in life. Governor, Chief of staff and Deputy commissioner of police respectively.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Vivuch: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bossontop:
Dem be two b4 nii??
they're three Abba Kyaris, two are dead, this is the remaining one alive
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Amanda4life: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats.

May I be promoted too.

Even though I no get work

Yakar find me work na.

I wan stay for junction.
Junction go be my station,
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Jaisman26(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
sarrki:
Glory be to GOD Almighty, Pictures Of my Ranks from SP, CSP, ACP and now DCP

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2468544513245589&id=100002701927599
Congratulations sir....
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
punisha:
Nothing super about this man.
He's a dirty cop used constantly to clean up his paymasters trail when things go wrong.
Just your regular hitman for higher wearing a legally backed uniform.
That nigger is very very dirty and crooked
If I tell you wetin him boys do my aunty. Nothing when those boys dey do withoht his knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations to him.

He is really a super corp and deserve the promotion.
But that won't change the fact that if a recruit in d Army, Navy or Air force orders him to pack well he won't do it.

He will always salute a 2nd lieutenant in d army, midshipman in Navy or its equivalent in the Air force.
Hope Capt Tijjani waisted Kyari's at Taraba and Kyari nd entire police couldn't do anything about it till date shows how inferior police is to army

I still wonder why people join police
you are just too ignorant.
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by AdmissionGetEas: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Investigator or following instructions of the paymasters

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by sweetsell: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nepotism because he caught an igbo diehard criminal ?! You despicable souls never cease to amuse me.

yanabasee:
Nepotism staring at us like... You ain't seeing nothing yet....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Tirips(f): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
punisha:
He's a dirty cop used constantly to clean up his paymasters trail when things go wrong.
HATER!
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by donmik: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Then he was already retired. Imagine his state of look in this era. A mistake to call such a person into such pivotal post.
A BIG MISTAKE
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
punisha:
Another smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
where exactly was his ASP picture or na recruit drove him that high beside what's the requirements age of entering police college again

abeg if you know get money for this country, know person wey get

you know cum know people, try and know people wey get or else you go suffer
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Confirmedzombie: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
May your soul rest in peace sir. You were a good man but the Igbos saw you as a bad man.

You were very loyal to your boss president Buhari but people mistook you to be a cabal.

You will always be remembered.

Rest in peace sir
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Vikynas: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mehn rank or no rank Nigerian police na Fraud.
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by vertueptime: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Corporate2020:

Criminals all over the world hate brilliant cops. You can't be an exception. However, the Lion cares not about the opinions of cats and dogs.

Let me add one, the venom of the viper does nothing to the shell of the tortoise.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Idamond: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
falcon01:
he is the last Abba Kyari left

The last offspring of Abba kyari grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by AstralBody: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
sarrki:
Glory be to GOD Almighty, Pictures Of my Ranks from SP, CSP, ACP and now DCP

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2468544513245589&id=100002701927599
Sarrki,are u d police officer in the pictures?
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Idamond: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chirowman:
No not true NNPC managing director is also kyari .so kyari still many

Them really photo copy this man .. it remains me of Gemini men
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Openbusiness: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
The officer who put 80% of Nigeria's criminal masterminds behind bars. The police investigator that makes kidnappers run from pillar to post. The hero cop that gave hardened criminals sleepless nights, the future IGP of nigeria, congrats to you. I join you to say to God be the glory, amen! May you live long to do better exploits and keeping our communities safe from devil people of the underworld

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by id4sho(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations to him.

He is really a super corp and deserve the promotion.
But that won't change the fact that if a recruit in d Army, Navy or Air force orders him to pack well he won't do it.

He will always salute a 2nd lieutenant in d army, midshipman in Navy or its equivalent in the Air force.
Hope Capt Tijjani waisted Kyari's at Taraba and Kyari nd entire police couldn't do anything about it till date shows how inferior police is to army

I still wonder why people join police
ignorance
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Idamond: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Emmiee28:
Dis Kyari no dey dye?

Him strong ooo..

Na Gemini kyari
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Chirowman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Idamond:

Them really photo copy this man .. it remains me of Gemini men
Lol
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by GreatResearcher: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
So unprofessional
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
HQuadreal:

Them be 3 wey we know two don die, 100s of "Abba Kyari" dey wey we no know...

Thank you.

Well said buddy!

Another Abba kyari is warming up for a juicy post..

They don't get finished!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria's Jack Bauer
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by semyman: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
that still doesn't says that police aren't collecting their #50 daily from the road users in the high way.
Please spend more time in your English Language lesson teacher's class

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by ignis: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
godwon01:
We have 3 Aba Kyari. Two were dead and this one is alive. The 3 are from Bornu and reached their pinnacles in life. Governor, Chief of staff and Deputy commissioner of police respectively.

No one became president ?
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by NADESMAN: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
This Abba Kyari, is it another one or the former chief of staff to Nigeria president?

Ayam conphusioned.
Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by HQuadreal: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Well said buddy!
They don't get finished!
100%

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by HQuadreal: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Well said buddy!
They don't get finished!
100%

Re: Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police by fajbam216: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Finest officer... Only if he can remain apolitical ..wic is difficult.... Jack Bauer of Nigeria police industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.