Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem (914 Views)

Can Someone Help With This Python Problems / Help With This Python Programming Assignment Please / Python Masters, Kindly Help Me Rectify This Python Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by rerhji(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
hello fellas, I've been trying to learn python on my own and I've been using Anaconda (spyder) environment.
Now, I tried to install seaborn and it installed successfully but I couldn't use the attributes attached to the seaborn eg. seaborn. distplot keeps giving error like 'seaborn has no attribute distplot', same with other attributes as well. I've checked online with no success, I hope someone here can help. Thanks
Re: How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by rerhji(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2020
I'm here seeking answers
Re: How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by ibromodzi: 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
You might be using a version that predates the introduction of those functions. Try installing the latest version of seaborn
Re: How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by rerhji(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2020
ibromodzi:
You might be using a version that predates the introduction of those functions. Try installing the latest version of seaborn
i used the code line; 'conda install seaborn '. won't it install d recent version?
Re: How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by Dahyormine(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
rerhji:
hello fellas, I've been trying to learn python on my own and I've been using Anaconda (spyder) environment.
Now, I tried to install seaborn and it installed successfully but I couldn't use the attributes attached to the seaborn eg. seaborn. distplot keeps giving error like 'seaborn has no attribute distplot', same with other attributes as well. I've checked online with no success, I hope someone here can help. Thanks
Anaconda is pre-installed with numerous libraries including seaborn, u don't have to install it again, all u need to do is to import it using the import function "import seaborn as sns"
Re: How Do I Solve This Python (anaconda) Problem by ibromodzi: 8:32pm On May 06, 2020
rerhji:
i used the code line; 'conda install seaborn '. won't it install d recent version?
You might find this link useful
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51422146/install-the-latest-version-of-seaborn-0-9-0-through-pip#51422773

(1) (Reply)

Programming / RIP CSS and Bootstrap. Tailwind Is The Real Deal. / Coming Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.