Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria (1549 Views)

Where Can I Buy A ".ng" Domain In Nigeria? And How Good Is Blue Host? / Please How Can I Put My Freenom Domain In My Blog / Is It Actually Safe To Host Your Domain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello there, so I have a business idea that targets Canadians.

How can I buy .ca domain in Nigeria since its reserved for only Canadians?
Don't mind paying someone to do it for me
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by WuzzyTech: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
use a vpn with existing geno details ( u can buy this on fiverr)..... you can rank for canada with any tld though
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Go to the person selling it and buy it na
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
Go to the person selling it and buy it na
how? I should travel to Canada? I just said its only Canadians that are allowed to buy
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Capnd143:
how? I should travel to Canada? I just said its only Canadians that are allowed to buy
Exactly grin
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
WuzzyTech:
use a vpn with existing geno details ( u can buy this on fiverr)..... you can rank for canada with any tld though
geno details? I don't understand...

Can't a regular VPN Pointing to Canada work for this?

Please help expantiate
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Exactly grin
mind spaying me a little transport fare? I would really appreciate.
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by WuzzyTech: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Capnd143:
geno details? I don't understand...

Please help expantiate

generated details of real canadain
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Capnd143:
mind spaying me a little transport fare? I would really appreciate.
How much?
Uber or Taxify?
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

How much?
Uber or Taxify?
no... Those guys are too slow...I'll manage anyhow.

The bill is 800k, but I can bargain with the pilot, las las im go collect 700k, so please help
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Capnd143:

You don't necessarily have to secure a .ca domain name to target Canadians. Just find a cool .com and geotarget Canada in Google Search Console. And that's all you need to rank prominently in SERPs on Google.ca.

Using VPN's and taking shortcuts isn't worth it, especially for a new business that is still trying to build trust and credibility. Stay within ethical limits always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
webincomeplus:

You don't necessarily have to secure a .ca domain name to target Canadians. Just find a cool .com and geotarget Canada in Google Search Console. And that's all you need to rank prominently in SERPs on Google.ca.

Using VPN's and taking shortcuts isn't worth it, especially for a new business that is still trying to build trust and credibility. Stay within ethical limits always!

Hello, thanks so much for your advice. If I can't get the .can I'll settle for this. thanks
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Werber: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
WuzzyTech:
I want to buy and design a WordPress theme, please... How can I contact you? grin

FiniLord grin
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by WuzzyTech: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Capnd143:
I don't understand...

Please help expantiate

Any kind of vpn can work but it all depends on the documents they request prior to the payment page, omo u go sweat oo

But like I said earlier you don't need a .ca tld before u can rank for Canada, any tld fit work but avoid that Spammy .xyz ...it is cheap for a reason cheesy
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by whatalife: 8:59am On May 01, 2020
Op, have you heard about expired domain before? Find out and thank me later
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Werber: 9:56pm On May 01, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Any kind of vpn can work but it all depends on the documents they request prior to the payment page, omo u go sweat oo

But like I said earlier you don't need a .ca tld before u can rank for Canada, any tld fit work but avoid that Spammy .xyz ...it is cheap for a reason cheesy
grin
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by Houstonmon: 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
Also want
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by niel63(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2020
I can help you procure the canadian domain.

Buzz/whatsapp me on 09037917768
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by SonsofIpswich: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Capnd143:

Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by whatalife: 9:17am On May 03, 2020
@Op what exactly do you want to do with a dot ca, the reason am suggesting an expired domain is because expired domain already have what is called tons of back links and are already indexed in google before they expired, but there is a catch in knowing where to get good ones and with good metrics, but I provide this service on Fiverr, for a fee, but let me help you with three good expired domains with good metrics that are available for registration
Bcou.ca
Renfrewndp.ca
Birdsofparadise.ca
If you want for niche specific I will do that for a fee,
Or buy a dot com and do a 301 redirect to your site
Re: How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria by nanaman(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
whatalife:
@Op what exactly do you want to do with a dot ca, the reason am suggesting an expired domain is because expired domain already have what is called tons of back links and are already indexed in google before they expired, but there is a catch in knowing where to get good ones and with good metrics, but I provide this service on Fiverr, for a fee, but let me help you with three good expired domains with good metrics that are available for registration
Bcou.ca
Renfrewndp.ca
Birdsofparadise.ca
If you want for niche specific I will do that for a fee,
Or buy a dot com and do a 301 redirect to your site

(1) (Reply)

forum.nigerianmarket.com / Are You Using This Paragraph Attribute in Your Web Pages? / Suggest Me A Domain Name For My Website !! [help]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.