Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. (2383 Views)

Become The Next Big Thing In Film Making - Massive Discounts In Ongoing Courses / Join Our Film Production Team / Nollywood Relocates To Etinan For Sam Ikon’s Film Making Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Have another post in films. But this one is also needed.
I am making a seasonal short film. I release it every Thursdays. So I will update this thread every Thursday with me episode link. It's a beautiful story so follow up. Drop comments and let see what happens at the end.
Episode 1 the call
Link of Episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqhckSSxa4

Episode 2 Imaginary friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPdyUoY32A
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by dangoteinlaw: 7:34am On May 01, 2020
Y take it down? Should u expect reviews to roll in the secs u posted it? Btw was it shot with a Samsung or an iPhone or others? Phones are getting smarter and better even kanye west admitted to have done 40% of his latest album on his phone
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Y take it down? Should u expect reviews to roll in the secs u posted it? Btw was it shot with a Samsung or an iPhone or others? Phones are getting smarter and better even kanye west admitted to have done 40% of his latest album on his phone
okay. Let me upload it back.. just felt like nobody cared about the video.
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
shot with an android. Google pixel to be precise
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I made my first video, but some people said I was only showing effects. That why I made the second. Here is the first, though we will be working on the part 2 soon. Have you seen it?
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2020
Still waiting for just a single comment on this thread. Video has bout 2k views. Not really interested bout that views. But reviews
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Joeblis(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2020
I can't see the video??
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
Joeblis:
I can't see the video??
I have updated it. Please drop a comment
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
hello boss, still waiting for your comment
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2020
Still waiting for a single comment. Here
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Prodigee: 1:38am On May 06, 2020
Your short clip is pretty good. You might need to work on the lightning though. It went from quite lit to darker and back to quite lit in some shots. A pop sound seems to always be part of the 'sparrow' call. Maybe the mic? You might wanna check that. Nice special FX. Overall it's not a bad clip.
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 3:01am On May 06, 2020
Prodigee:
Your short clip is pretty good. You might need to work on the lightning though. It went from quite lit to darker and back to quite lit in some shots. A pop sound seems to always be part of the 'sparrow' call. Maybe the mic? You might wanna check that. Nice special FX. Overall it's not a bad clip.
grin. all taken into consideration. Thank you for actually bringing out your time to watch and comment. Really appreciate. The lighting was a problem, shot with a phone, and you can't really increase the iso or reduce them.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Joeblis(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2020
Nice clip bro
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Joeblis:
Nice clip bro
thanks boss.
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2020
tongue
Re: Checkout My First Film Series Shot With A Phone. by typumps: 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone?Join Candynews Today. 

See how it works here 

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=Typumps

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Florida Mom Sets Record With 14 Pound Baby Boy / Keegan Wins Big Brother Star Game / What Is Really Wrong With This Photo? [business Woman Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.