Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why You Are Been Scammed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Are Been Scammed (673 Views)

I Need Help Please ( Have I Been Scammed?) / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Been Scammed by Onyeaboh88: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Many of us want to reap and become rich over night, which in actual part way to success, it's never true .
Success they say is a product of Determination and hard (smart) work.
Lemme ask you, how much subscription do u do in a Month?
Between 2k - 5k?, How much does it bring to u ?
Do u know that Facebook and Google and any other side u visit make money?
If u need to enjoy the internet with pay at the end of the week, just drop your WhatsApp number, and I will add u or chat me +2348143140388
How does it work, just visit the site, read the post, share!
U can choose to be a free member or a paid member(1500) for higher benefits
Free of charge!
U may choose to Blv

1..REGISTRATION BONUS: The moment you register you earn #1000 instantly

2. DAILY VISITS: You earn #100 when you login to your account daily.

3. View / Reading post: You earn from #3 on each latest post you read.

4. POSTING NEWS/ JOKES: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic

5. Sharing SPONSORED post on facebook timeline daily, you earn N200

ATPAYS payout both affiliate and non affiliate earners i.e you get paid with or without refferals

minimum withdrawal for affiliate earners is #500 and for non affiliate earners is #3500

If u refer one person,u get 1000naira bonus(imagine reffering 5 in a day)

REFFERAL IS OPTIONAL,IT WONT STOP U FROM CASHING OUT

All you need is #1500

(1) (Reply)

ARM Lists 6 Mutual Funds On Cowrywise / Zenith Bank, GTCO Lead Five Others In N801.3bn Dividend Payout To Investors In T / The Currency Situation In Nigeria By Emeskhalifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.