Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,229 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

For University And College Of Education Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For University And College Of Education Students (192 Views)

N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN / Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / What Is The Difference Between School, Faculty And College? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For University And College Of Education Students by Menikki31: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Loben institute in affliation with microsoft virtual classroom and adb has brought out an online tutorial forum to aid university and college of education and even jamb and waec students get education tutorials and materials and question bank in multiple subject area with practical application we have well elucidated notes your mind will be exposed ...teaching like never before.
Why not avail yourself of this opportunity to get an A in that subject area or in that project topic
When you register free data is sent to the mobile lines your provide ..Goodluck
Call or whatsapp 09029681340 or +37259620577

(1) (Reply)

See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone / Employment For Seafarers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.