Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House (90505 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by made4naijamusic: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has decided to flaunts his expensive cars and mansion with a swimming pool to show that he’s living a comfortable life just like some of his colleagues have been doing.

For sometime now he has been bragging about his wealth as he shades some Nigerians.

In a video he posted online shows the singer doing some exercise at the gym in his house as he shows off some expensive rides of his at his garage and his swimming pool where he usually relaxes.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA47NKxEi0k

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Nwodosis(m): 5:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Many are praying to be rich not only to live a better life but to intimidate others.

538 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by SayNoToFailure(f): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Olalan(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Good for him.......but really can some persons be emphatic at such a time like this you show of wealth when humanity is racing for survival.

205 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by mizpetilola: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Peace081: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2020
My kind of man

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
...and to think that if people did not mistake his song for Kanye West's album he would have remained upcoming until this day. I wonder how he was able to afford a Rolls. That's crazy, those cars are mad expensive.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Amanda4life: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Olalan:
Good for him.......but really can some persons be emphatic at such a time like this you show of wealth when humanity is racing for survival.

I Can't even post most of my recent pictures on Facebook because I feel it may intimedate some people because people are truly hungry.

Some people don't have conscience

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Work hard, play hard. Oluwa bless me too, higher level.

21 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by made4naijamusic: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by BCISLTD: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Bad form

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Rexymania(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Good for him. Our time will come

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by shakushakuist(f): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Him na African giant indeed jare cool
I don't understand why another person wealth dey pain most of una for body...You sef go hustle ur own undecided
Even if na keke you get, post am, person wey get bicycle or wheelbarrow go still complain say you dey form anyways

grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by wilemer: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
made4najamusic:
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has decided to flaunts his expensive cars and mansion with a swimming pool to show that he’s living a comfortable life just like some of his colleagues have been doing.

In a video he posted online shows the singer doing some exercise at the gym in his house as he shows off some expensive rides of his at his garage and his swimming pool where he usually relaxes.

live it up

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
All that is worthless right now.

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by prinsam30: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Vanity crew where are thou

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by OttHin: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
It's a NO for this one
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Youngbucks58(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Burna boy the igbo smoker odogwu

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by MorataFC: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Shiorr
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by DirtyGold: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Yea, he has talent and dare I say he deserves the good life
But, niggàr needs to tame his ego and pride... costs nothing to be humble!

What's tha business?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Ganja man...what is the use of working out when weeds will not allow muscle tissue to grow...is it that he is so blind that he cannot see the likes of Snoop, wizkid , lil Wayne, naira Marley etc....not even mentioning his mentor Fela.

I just wasted my time opening this nonsense.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Jeremy1234: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Vanity crew
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by MorataFC: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
prinsam30:
Vanity crew where are thou
you should tell us the category u belong b4 u tagged some ppl "vanity crew"

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by realstars: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Is That His Palliative? Or Poor People No Dey His Place?

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by kaycyor: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Samakus:

Olosho work no dey tire you? Your sagged female organ never weak?

This is kinda harsh

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by ugolinze123(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
See as em dey drag dumbbell like say na by force...na so them dey gym? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
burna incase u never hear say one of una girl friend don die..hear am from my mouth.

na picture canon or picture nikon
what is her name again..
someone help me out

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.