Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone.... The Million Money Contract - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone.... The Million Money Contract (374 Views)

The Million Naira Business Model That No One Is Talking About!!!! How Come??? / What Is The Million Sales Hero Course / Ethereum Million Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone.... The Million Money Contract by Abbelymi: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Requirements:*

*(1) Smartphone/Android phone.*

*(2) Download Trust Wallet App.*

*(3) Capital of ONLY $10 worth of Ethereum coin (#4,000).*

*(4) A proactive team spirit*

*(5) REGISTER & Share the opportunity with two persons.*

With the above requirements, you are good to go and earn over 100 million naira every 100days.( I know it sound to good to be true but if everyone fulfills their end of registering atleast two people out of the population of the world, this is achievable within 100days)

Don't Wait for tomorrow ❌
Inbox now to guide you to secure your spot ✅

*�% 24/7 team support available.*
: *EASY TO UNDERSTAND*

*THIS IS HOW MILLION MONEY SMART CONTRACT COMPENSATION PLAN WORKS*

�����

*You need a total of 5 levels[62 donators]* with every member signing up with only *0.03 ether($6) and bringing only 2 people.*

������

LEVEL 1
2 people who you invite or who come as spillover to you donate 0.03 ether each to you. You get 0.06 ether. You use 0.05 ether to buy level 2 and you remain with profit of 0.01 ether $2USD or N900. *Which you can withdraw only after you have upgraded to level 2*

������

LEVEL 2

*The 4 people recruited by your 2 people will donate to you when they are upgrading to level 2 . Each will donate 0.05* ether to you and you will get a total of *0.2 ethereum.* You will then use 0.1 ethereum to upgrade to level 3 *and you will remain with 0.1 ethereum ($22USD or N9,900) as profit which you can only withdraw after you have upgraded.*

������

LEVEL 3

The 8 people recruited by the 4 should donate to you 0.1 ethereum each to you when they want to upgrade to level 3. You'll geat total of 0.8 ethereum. You will use 0.4 ethereum to upgrade to level 4 and *you will keep 0.4 ether ($100 or N45,000)* as profit. Which you can withdraw only after you have already upgrade!

������

LEVEL 4

The 16 people recruited by the 8 people will donate to you 0.4 ethereum each when they want to upgrade to level 4, totalling to 6.4 ethereum. You will use 1 ethereum to upgrade to level 5 and *you will keep 5.4 ethereum ($1163 or N523,350) as profit.* which should only be withdrawn after upgrade is confirmed

������

Level 5.

*32 people recruited by the 16 will contribute to you 1 ethereum each when the want to upgrade to level 5. Thats a total of 32 ethereum ($6965 or N3,000,000) net profit*

������

*Note* :

*You only receive donation once from every generation.*

You first two downlines are your first generation and you can only receive first level (level 1) donation from them. i.e only when they are registering as a level 1 partner.

The four guys under your first two downlines are your second generation and you can only receive second level (level 2) donations from them i.e Only when they are upgrading to level 2.
[b][/b]
This is how it is till level 5.

You can either withdraw your profit at each stage or at the final stage but do not try to withdraw before you upgrade to the next level....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Chika Eze Makes It In US, Called To Bar / I Need Help, I'm A Barber Apprentice / I Heard Results Like This Is Acceptable In Nassarawa Poly,take A Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.