Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,347 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? (339 Views)

What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / 65 Biblical Proofs Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
I need answers to this question. Because we need to be clear on this topic about magic and miracles.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
It was deception, an illusion if I may.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
It was deception, an illusion if I may.
please can you explain?
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
please can you explain?
Hope you know magic is not real?
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Hope you know magic is not real?
when a magician turns black to white and it permanently stays that way... is that real or not?

Browse about this guy.

Troy Von Scheibner.

Check youtube. Tell me what you think of what he does.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
It is not magic and it can never be magic. Magic is just for a period of time then it vanish (it doesn't last). But coming to miracle, bringing what does not exist to existence like the case of water turning to wine or Jesus using spite and clay to open the eyes of a blind man. Normal, it's not possible to use spite and clay to heal a man born blind. So, that's a miracle. Making impossibility to be possible and miracle last till Christ come.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by felixzo1(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
feeding the 5 thousand people, making the blind see, raising the dead.healing the Sick. can this be done with magic. magic is mostly done with objects not on the Sick or the dead.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
when a magician turns black to white and it permanently stays that way... is that real or not?

Browse about this guy.

Troy Von Scheibner.

Guy don't let Mr. Troy deceive you. Magic can never be permanet. Beside, you only watch him on net. You've not seen him real when he performs is magic. You never can tell, after every thing been displayed on net, it goes back to normal.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
felixzo1:
feeding the 5 thousand people, making the blind see, raising the dead.healing the Sick. can this be done with magic. magic is mostly done with objects not on the Sick or the dead.
You've spoken well.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Browse about this guy.

Troy Von Scheibner.

I don't understand your logic here, anything you beLIEve is real to You and doesn't apply to everybody.

David Blair was his mentor, there is nothing new to what he does.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I don't understand your logic here, anything you beLIEve is real to You and doesn't apply to everybody.

grin
xcabczyxabczzzz:

grin grin grin grin Tell him o
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Preedi001:

Guy don't let Mr. Troy deceive you. Magic can never be permanet. Beside, you only watch him on net. You've not seen him real when he performs is magic. You never can tell, after every thing been displayed on net, it goes back to normal.
This guy performed before my eyes, no film tricks
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Preedi001:
It is not magic and it can never be magic. Magic is just for a period of time then it vanish (it doesn't last). But coming to miracle, bringing what does not exist to existence like the case of water turning to wine or Jesus using spite and clay to open the eyes of a blind man. Normal, it's not possible to use spite and clay to heal a man born blind. So, that's a miracle. Making impossibility to be possible and miracle last till Christ come.
hmm
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Lol..... He performed before your eyes doesn't mean the magic has no expiring date. Every magic must surely have an expired date irrespective of who you are.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Preedi001:

Lol..... He performed before your eyes doesn't mean the magic has no expiring date. Every magic must surely have an expired date irrespective of who you are.
since 2014, were are in 2020
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
It is deception, haven't you seen boiz on the street of nigeria perform magic?

When a magician ask you to focus on one thing, know that the real stuff is happening somewhere else. Deception.

Watch breaking the magician code on YouTube.
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by Preedi001: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
since 2014, were are in 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Can We Call What Jesus Did Magic Rather Than Miracle? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

It is deception, haven't you seen boiz on the street of nigeria perform magic?

When a magician ask you to focus on one thing, know that the real stuff is happening somewhere else. Deception.

Watch breaking the magician code on YouTube.
what would u call what pastors do in the name of miracle. magic?

(1) (Reply)

FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 / Rev Prof Mosy Madaugba On The Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine International / Government Should Keep An Eye On Sahara Desert & Other Secret Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.