Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Web Designers And Developers Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designers And Developers Come In (526 Views)

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers / Web Content Writer Looking To Partner With Web Designers And Developers / Web Design And Developers Job Available!!! Come In Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers And Developers Come In by OfficialMrOt: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
I have my domain name already.

I need a website for my business
this is my WhatsApp number

Was once a developer but i quit 5 years back please don't add me up calling the amount you haven't seen this year...
Serious minded only..
Re: Web Designers And Developers Come In by xaliujokes(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
OfficialMrOt:

please don't add me up calling the amount you haven't seen this year...
Serious minded only..
Interested my number on signature
Re: Web Designers And Developers Come In by Publicizing: 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
OfficialMrOt:

Was once a developer but i quit 5 years back please don't add me up calling the amount you haven't seen this year...
Serious minded only..

Was once a developer but can't come up with a simple business page?
It shows in your post that you're rude and will be difficult to work with. Change your mindset, and just maybe, you'll find someone to help you out.

And stop saying you were once a developer. Do you even know what that is? Or maybe you meant to say you learnt how to install wordpress and activate themes.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good Forum Design As 9jaloud Web Forum / Free Cloud Mining Of 10GH/s Limited. / Webmaster Vs Web Developer Vs Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.