Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive (29777 Views)

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Dr Bowale Abimbola, is Yoruba. the most intelligent tribe of nigeria.
Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Hoping you feel much better really soon
Sending you healthy thoughts and wishes for the fastest recovery
C'mon!!
That is a bad move!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
I would have been surprised
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by igbowoman: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which hospital did they keep Osibanjo?
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Thatsammie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acidosis:

The Lagos state commissioner of health, Prof Abayomi, should submit himself for testing ASAP. Dude was coughing today on TVC o. To think he's met this CMD on many occasions without nose masks just makes him vulnerable.

I wish the CMD and everyone else a quick recovery.
Do you think he hasn't been tested for COVID-19?
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by ContentWrapper: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
North
I like your nose
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Chidex50(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Dr Bowale Abimbola, is Yoruba. the most intelligent tribe of nigeria.
Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Hoping you feel much better really soon
Sending you healthy thoughts and wishes for the fastest recovery
Lady I think you're the recent nuisance in town.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eyah and the last video I saw of him he was not wearing PPE.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Over confidence no dey for corona. He has put his family and others at risk.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thatsammie:
Do you think he hasn't been tested for COVID-19?

Testing today doesn't make anyone immune tomorrow.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
sisisioge:
Lobatan! And we are rushing to unlock down. It is well.

No one is forced to go out. If you as an individual or an organisation cannot manage the risk then stay indoors till a vaccine is developed. The government has transferred liability to the citizens since it cannot cope.

Told you folks this is how this thing will end. We will give up without a handle on corona and after destroying the economy. Heads or tails, we lose....the story of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by paragon40(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
With the speed at which this COVID-19 is spreading, little or nothing can be done to stop it.

It will definitely spread until it gets to it's peak and subsequently start dropping.
what will make it drop?
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by ignis: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
paragon40:
what will make it drop?

When it reach it's peak... just like italy and china
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by andriods: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
igbowoman:
Which hospital did they keep Osibanjo?
You should know better cool
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Jummy2010: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks everyone for ur prayers.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
He was careless.

I hope he gets well soon
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Brunicekid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
With the speed at which this COVID-19 is spreading, little or nothing can be done to stop it.

It will definitely spread until it gets to it's peak and subsequently start dropping.
It won't spread in Jesus Name...

Don't have a pessimistic view!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Jummy2010: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:
Over confidence no dey for corona. He has put his family and others at risk.
He hasn't cos ever since the onset of covid 19 he has not come home. So we his family members are 100% safe. All we need is ur prayers for his speedy recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by jogodo5: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
He was careless.

I hope he gets well soon
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jummy2010:
Thanks everyone for ur prayers.

Do you know him personally?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by jogodo5: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Happyfela(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where are the it is a scam Team... AWON home based Conspiracy theorist.

Im going to spend the day Cussing out foolish people.

Get well soon Hopefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Jummy2010: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Yes,he is my elder brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Swingate(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
One of our heroes, I wish you all strength to pull out of this fast and back to work soon. The Lagos State government is doing a good job. Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by seanjy4konji: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Is that not jackie chan doctor
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acidosis:

The Lagos state commissioner of health, Prof Abayomi, should submit himself for testing ASAP. Dude was coughing today on TVC o. To think he's met this CMD on many occasions without nose masks just makes him vulnerable.

I wish the CMD and everyone else a quick recovery.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by executive12: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I am not surprised....... This is just the beginning.......

He thought he was superman..... Covid19 is worse than a beast, in the way it invisibly spreads.........

Governor next, if he is not careful ......

The Governor wears face masks. I don't think the Commissioner for health does though.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
executive12:

The Governor wears face masks. I don't think the Commissioner for health does though.

Do you know how he removes the mask afterwards ?

Do we know if he pokes his finger's afterwards?

Do we know the protection elements of the Governors masks?

Mask does not guarantee 100% protection?
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jummy2010:

Yes,he is my elder brother

Oh wow.

I'm sure he'll beat it. Have faith dear.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by OmoManU: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
He will be heal..
Amen, it's only in Nigeria that we don't appreciate those laying down their lives for others to live.
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by executive12: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
mamapidgin:

Testing positive for Coro is not a death sentence many people will test positive and recover naturally without even knowing that they have the virus, infact from our present analysis and data compilation morethan 30% of lagosians are presently positive but 90% of them will recover naturally without even kbowing that they have the virus...

I agree. Do you work with NCDC?
Re: Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive by executive12: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gazzuzzlogistic:
It's a win win, he recovers and gets immunity

Not yet proven that infection confers immunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths / Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown / Strange Disease Kills 50 People In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.