Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido (599 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido by NewsNaija365: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
David Adeleke's love and fiancé, the mother of his last child, Chioma Avril Rowland, Celebrates her twenty fifth (25th) birthday today. Birthday wishes and prayers have been pouring in for her on different platforms of social media, including The "Blow my mind" crooner who showered praises on her. He described her as the strongest woman he knows....

More at...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_nCZhhlWHH/?igshid=12ui46ounacf4
Re: Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido by 1zombie1: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
We are all entitled to the glory on this planet, bros op, were your own?
Re: Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido by X0012(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
angry
Re: Chioma Where Is Your Porsche And Drivers Licence? Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido by Jollywoopro: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Top 25 Under 30 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Educational Qualifications 2020 / Girls Don’t Deserve Love – Nigerian Boy Writes An Emotional Post And Shared Pics / 5 Times Tacha 'murdered' English And We Can't Stop Laughing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.