Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid (1073 Views)

I Want Someone To Help Me Apply For Scholarship Abroad And Pay Them. / How To Prepare For Scholarship Aptitude Tests And Achieve Excellent Performance / Telegram Group For Scholarship Info With Members All The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are you experienced in applying for international scholarships?
Kindly apply for me and get paid.
I have one that I will like you to do for mi
Contact me 08169827645 via watsapp
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Contact mevia watsapp

I know a guy who does that.

He's good.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
izzou:

I know a guy who does that.

He's good.
pls give me his number
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by JasonJidenna(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Be vigilant....

Scammers are everywhere.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Be vigilant....

Scammers are everywhere.
thanks
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
pls give me his number

Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Applying for scholarships on someone else's behalf is quite tricky. No one will draft your letter of intent (LOI) or statement of purpose (SOP) to perfectly suit you. It's better done by you. Besides, the content of your LOI/SOP will influence your screening at the interview stage.

So I'd ask, why do you want the application done for you? Perhaps, I have lots of friends who have secured highly coveted scholarships that I can link you with, to guide you.
I also review SOPs/LOIs myself..though, I can't right now.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quinex:
Applying for scholarships on someone else's behalf is quite tricky. No one will draft your letter of intent (LOI) or statement of purpose (SOP) to perfectly suit you. It's better done by you. Besides, the content of your LOI/SOP will influence your screening at the interview stage.

So I'd ask, why do you want the application done for you? Perhaps, I have lots of friends who have secured highly coveted scholarships that I can link you with, to guide you.
I also review SOPs/LOIs myself..though, I can't right now.
My sweet, thank you for this advice
The thing is I have never completed the application at all
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

All right dear. Send a PM..let's see how I can help.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by StudyEagles(f): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are you an international student that needs help with processing international admission and scholarship? If yes, then we have got you covered; contact any of the best ten study abroad consultants today and turn your dreams to reality.

Follow here to read more;

http://studyeagles.com/10-best-study-abroad-consultants-with-contact-information/
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Nobody: 5:49am On May 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Check dear, I've replied your PM.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Loris576(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Are u an undergraduate
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:18pm On May 01, 2020
Loris576:

Are u an undergraduate
no, am a graduate
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Loris576(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
no, am a graduate
Ok search for Dmainman foundation on facebook and message him ..he is very good at applying for abroad scholarships
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Chuky7(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Did you eventually find someone??...

lol I remember how me and a friend tried to do this but it was for local scholarships
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Loris576(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2020
Loris576:

Ok search for Dmainman foundation on facebook and message him ..he is very good at applying for abroad scholarships
@HRHQueenphil have u done that ?
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2020
i could not find him on facebook
Loris576:

@HRHQueenphil have u done that ?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2020
Chuky7:

Did you eventually find someone??...

lol I remember how me and a friend tried to do this but it was for local scholarships
i was not successful.. how did u go abt urs/?
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Loris576(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Message me on whatsapp via my signature
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by sybilrogers: 8:33am On May 07, 2020
Yesterday I was searching to buy a waffle maker and found this blog on my house collections about the best waffle maker it is very well written and easy to buy from them.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Loris576(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Sure ?? Cos i have him on facebook ..

Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
Loris576:

Sure ?? Cos i have him on facebook ..message me via whatsapp let me direct u to him..07082963020
j sent them a message. Thank u
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Eniolakiite(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2020
Hmm..

It is better to be involved in the process and do it by yourself. It is easy. I did by myself and you can too. Landing a scholarship to study abroad is very competitive.

You need application materials like recommendation letters, statement of purposes amongst others.

All the best.
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Hmm..

It is better to be involved in the process and do it by yourself. It is easy. I did by myself and you can too. Landing a scholarship to study abroad is very competitive.

You need application materials like recommendation letters, statement of purposes amongst others.

All the best.
Eni, how did u start? Can I PM u to mentor me on this journey? Or just Whatsapp me pls
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by Eniolakiite(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
You can start here by watching my video on how I did it. I make more videos to help prospective students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_VBCxw7Q0&t=151s

HRHQueenPhil:
Eni, how did u start? Can I PM u to mentor me on this journey? Or just Whatsapp me pls
Re: Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
Eniolakiite:
You can start here by watching my video on how I did it. I make more videos to help prospective students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_VBCxw7Q0&t=151s

very good

(1) (Reply)

You Have Lost The Job, Even Before The Interview If You Dont Know This! / Retailmarket.net Reviews: Is It Legit? / Treat As Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.