Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries (30910 Views)

Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine / Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Gkemz: 8:25am On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:
Gov. Obiano should note that Okeyson motors transport which owned by a greedy ex-agbero is still smuggling people to and fro, from Lagos to Anambra in the cover of darkness during night travels.

The governor should impound and seize all Okeyson transport buses.

Ndi ara ka ha bu!

That unreliable transport company with faulty buses. I still remember last year my journey with them was delayed by 5hours because their bus developed gear problem few minutes after departing from lagos park at 8am. Instead of transferring the passengers to a new bus as we demanded, they insisted on fixing the gear. Finally at about 2pm, the management of the company approved for the release of another bus with a hopeless driver to convey us. The idiot driver didn't consider us humans as he drove as he liked as if he was doing us a free favour until Akure touts held his bus for stopping to pick a random passenger at a prohibited place without our consent. We interceded on his behalf before the bus could be released. Meanwhile I paid for AC bus but was given a non AC alongside people who paid for non AC.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by mikywonder(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89037234]So they av stop eating people.. thanks to Christianity [/quote
You are absolutely high on something bigger than u
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Mizzpat(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2020
BunbleBee:
honest question here.

why do christains keep their dead for such a long time before burial ?

Not all Christians keep dead for long; especially the northern Christians.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by charlsecy(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
And what is the government Advice on families who cannot afford a long term Motuary bills
Read again.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Rapmoney(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
So they av stop eating people.. thanks to Christianity

I'm very sure you have nothing in that skull of yours!
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by semyman: 8:59am On May 01, 2020
Islam is the perfect and the only way
Before the end of time mankind will have no option but to recognize that.
May the Peace and Blessings of God the Almighty be upon you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Bahamas95(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2020
maak400:
So they should quickly bury their dead against their wish? At least 2 weeks grace period should be allowed so that families can plan proper burial arrangement. undecided
Can't they bury the dead while planning and do the burial later?

That's one of the things I like about Islam, dem dey run am sharp sharp.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2020
Firebomber:

cheesy grin grin grin which solution please, your Islamic people are waiting for non Muslim to create the vaccine, Is that the solution your Islam provide?

Please am not talking to you.
Now if I want to engage you in a meaningful discussion with facts & evidence, it will either result in insult & lack of comprehension.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Samfloxin(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Unkind people spread malicious tales... unkind person number one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Bahamas95(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2020
BunbleBee:
honest question here.

why do christains keep their dead for such a long time before burial ?
Maybe because they like spending money unnecessarily. If I have my way I will ban burial ceremonies in Nigeria....I don't know much about how they do theirs in other parts of Nigeria but here in Delta is just so annoying. Most expecially a particular tribe, they won't take care of their parents when they were alive but once they die they will invite the whole world for the burial making noise upandan.

Dem value burial pass naming ceremony.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by xpool(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Culture has never been static. 15 0 years ago hardly anyone had children and grandchildren in Europe or America. But now many first sons live abroad.
Or other parts of the country as employees who cannot just leave work right away and travel.

Then it will be either a reasonable time limit in mortuary or people being buried without their children around.

Many will begin embalming at home instead.
Before, it is taboo to bury a parent without first Son's presence, now it is done without raising eyebrows.
Like you said culture is not statice,but most aspects of culture either evolve or revolve. It is welcome development, if you find it difficult then, ask the Moslems how they do it. If it is somehow offensive to you, then ask our ancestors how they used to do it. Every location in the south is littered with mortuaries and undertakers.
There is always a way out, keep good relationship with your kind, they are all helpful in such situations.

Note that the only necessity here is just for the corpse to be put into the grave, chikene. You can invite the whole globe later, if it pleasese.

We have turned mourning into celebration, even for a deceased teenager, mba nu.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
Katier00:
nobody is observing the lock down
I am
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by AdaOgwashi: 9:37am On May 01, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Hnmm
This is where I like the Muslim Burial right

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo or Brand for 2500 Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Do you know the job opportunity the Igbo burial system creates in the East?
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by fastc1(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89037234]So they av stop eating people.. thanks to Christianity [You are better than this]
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by manuelreports: 9:43am On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:
Gov. Obiano should note that Okeyson motors transport which owned by a greedy ex-agbero is still smuggling people to and fro, from Lagos to Anambra in the cover of darkness during night travels.

Ndi ara ka ha bu!
Let me help you out, I have his Community Liason Aide No. But make sure this information is valid and factual.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by guy222: 9:43am On May 01, 2020
That is igbo for you, they will keep body in the mortuary for more than six month to make sure that all the in-laws and to be in-laws contributed money for the burial, imagine somebody doing six month adashi(contribution) in other to contribute for burial and if you fail to contribute you are no longer an in-law, to them you are an outcast. If this is not wickedness i wonder what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Kerfuffle: 10:05am On May 01, 2020
The State Government should make it permanent. The practice is too archaic, lowly and undignifying to continue COVID-19 or not.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by BunbleBee: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
Bahamas95:
Maybe because they like spending money unnecessarily. If I have my way I will ban burial ceremonies in Nigeria....I don't know much about how they do theirs in other parts of Nigeria but here in Delta is just so annoying. Most expecially a particular tribe, they won't take care of their parents when they were alive but once they die they will invite the whole world for the burial making noise upandan.

Dem value burial pass naming ceremony.
Exactly,some even borrow to make such parties. Burials should be something of grief no matter the age of the dead person and not some partying stuff with food and drinks, direspecting the dead
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by PicLtd: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
Gkemz:

That unreliable transport company with faulty buses. I still remember last year my journey with them was delayed by 5hours because their bus developed gear problem few minutes after departing from lagos park at 8am. Instead of transferring the passengers to a new bus as we demanded, they insisted on fixing the gear. Finally at about 2pm, the management of the company approved for the release of another bus with a hopeless driver to convey us. The idiot driver didn't consider us humans as he drove as he liked as if he was doing us a free favour until Akure touts held his bus for stopping to pick a random passenger at a prohibited place without our consent. We interceded on his behalf before the bus could be released. Meanwhile I paid for AC bus but was given a non AC alongside people who paid for non AC.

Okeyson is owned by a useless money-miss-road agbero, the drivers are also his co-agberoes and tout who smoke weed.
The money passengers pay them is more important than the lives of the passengers

The last time I mistakenly found myself in their bus after missing my God is good bus, I hated myself throughout the journey. I will never catch myself dead in their ricketty buses again.

I have a motto that I will say during interstate travels- 'I no dey enter motor wey agbero dey load'.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by kelly72: 10:22am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

No, they won't stop until something eats up your family.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
The day you'll make sense the sky will fall. Bi.tch

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2020
kelly72:

No, they won't stop until something eats up your family.
grin grin
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nathphil(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:
Gov. Obiano should note that Okeyson motors transport which is owned by a greedy ex-agbero is still smuggling people to and fro, from Lagos to Anambra and other SE and SS states in the cover of darkness during night travels.

Ndi ara ka ha bu!
Look into this if true
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Musty112: 10:34am On May 01, 2020
When you die as a Muslim in the morning, highest in the afternoon, you will be buried that same day maybe few hours after death. What is the point of embalming or preserving a body anyways
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

It's you and ur household that are cannibals, amadioha strike you and ur "comment likers" into ur immediate graves. Expired human being,, cannibalistic LovePeddler

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by kenx1(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

Beauty without brains

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Zoie:

The day you'll make sense the sky will fall. Bi.tch

Dear, "the empty skull yenefer" can never have sense in her entire miserable life, imagine an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.i.c...w.h.o.r.e..who should be used as a sample for the various suggested drugs for covid19..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2020
Kennyswag:
chestbeater

You are an Orang utan,,and it's u who beat chest and jump on trees, ndi mmuo kunye gi mmiri onunu...ozu..
Does ur place have arable land,,if not cursed land.
Re: Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries by Nobody: 11:00am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

Look at how ur uncle in aso rock delayed closing bothers,while ur bloodthirsty killerherdsmen brothers won't stop killing. Shut ur trap and face ur region,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.