Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,073 members, 7,849,357 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 (242 Views)

How To Get ‘verified’ Status On Perfect Money(pm) Account / .....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! / Breaking: Oyo State Gov, Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 by longetivity(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin on Thursday said he tested positive for coronavirus and will self- isolate to protect other cabinet members .
“I have just learned that the test on the coronavirus I took was positive,” Mishustin said in a video meeting with President Vladimir Putin .
“I have to observe self- isolation and follow orders of doctors . This is necessary to protect my colleagues ,” he said, promising to be in constant contact “on all the main issues . ”
He suggested that First Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov takes his place as an “acting ” prime minister .
“What is happening to you now can happen to anyone , ” Putin reassured him in the televised meeting .
“I hope that you stay able to work and will actively participate” in government decision- making , he said.
“Without your opinions and your participation these decisions will not be made, ” Putin told Mishustin , wishing him a quick recovery .
(AFP )
Re: Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 by Enoch07: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Putin people
Re: Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 by sammychimex(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Covid-19 is real but my 9ja people no dey hear. Our govt self isn't honest in the fight against the spread if not the won't be talking of relaxing the lockdown. They keep saying the number of cases haven't peaked at almost 2000 and you want to gradually relax the lock down.

I guess when it reach 100k+ then they will now start another lockdown.
Re: Russia PM Tests Positive For Covid 19 by Buharidgeneral: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hope another Abba Kyari is not loading...

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Unveils Amotekun Board, Names Bragadier Komolafe As Commandant / 5 Quotes That Inspired Me Never To Be Broke Again / The Tecno New Spark 5 Is Another Look Alike - Tecno Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.