Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer (431 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer by waze63(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Breaking news: the Management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State today archived another great milestone in the fight against covid 19 pandamic, by lunching a padal operated hand washing machine and also solar powered automated hand washing machine.

Mods pls push to the front page
The federal polytechnic Nekede have reached a milestone in a bid to showcase their ingenuity in technology advancement
The fabrication and production of this machines were carried out by team of engineers of the polytechnic engineering faculty.

According to the rector, Engr. Michael arimanwa in his speeched promised to go into mass production to be position in different strategic position within the polytechnic community for the students upon their resumption.

Together we can achieve more .

Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer by Emrixx(f): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
ok
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer by Tolani0167(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2020
Impressive, this is what we want in Nigeria. Using our indigenous technology to solve our problems. It not like going to China to import ventilators, hand sanitizers etc. How can a nation grow when we look outward for internal problem. It just like having an exam and giving your notebooks to your friend to help you read. Poly Nekede as in Neked wire I hail you guys. An not an Igbo so don’t quote me to say rubbish. When we see good works we commend.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Produces A Mechanized Hand Sanitizer by waze63(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2020
Tolani0167:
Impressive, this is what we want in Nigeria. Using our indigenous technology to solve our problems. It not like going to China to import ventilators, hand sanitizers etc. How can a nation grow when we look outward for internal problem. It just like having an exam and giving your notebooks to your friend to help you read. Poly Nekede as in Neked wire I hail you guys. An not an Igbo so don’t quote me to say rubbish. When we see good works we

commend.

Bro you are right, we should look inward.. That's the only way out right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Save This Old Man's Life / I Am Suffering From Double Vision. / BREAKING : 988 New Cases Of Covid-19 In Nigeria 27th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.