Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) (6791 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Ebonyitvnews: 5:16am On May 01, 2020
It is a positive news from Madagascar as 92 Covid-19 patients recovered fully from the flu after taking the country's made Covid Organics syrup developed to cure patients.

It is now confirmed that the herbal solution has 100 percent chances of healing patients better than any other method around the world.

The small Island country located in southern Africa, belongs to the group of least developed countries, now has only 36 active cases with zero death.

No country anywhere in the world that is rated close to Madagascar in term of recovery since the pandemic broke out late last year.

They also stand the chance of being the only country that has not recorded a single death from the novel coronavirus.

It is expected that in coming weeks, Madagascar should have zero case of virus.

In similar development, Equatorial Guinea's Deputy Minister of Health, Mitoha Ondo'o arrived in Madagascar to take packages of Madagascar's Coronavirus medicine, Covid Organics back to Equatorial Guinea.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/01/breaking-madagascars-covid-organics-herbal-syrup-cures-92-more-patients-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Zigzih99: 5:22am On May 01, 2020
Naija na baba lawo dem prefer 2 use instead of brain.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by LibertyRep: 5:23am On May 01, 2020
Let them patent it quickly.

Time for the tiny island to shine.

Solutions may not necessarily come from the West at all times.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 5:27am On May 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by scrolldown88: 5:28am On May 01, 2020
Way to go!!!
If this is true, then I say congratulations to them. They are now among the top contenders for the title of "giant of Africa", a title which shall be reviewed shortly. Africa is tired of parading an audio giant for decades, whereas there are other countries with working proofs

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Afospecialk: 5:34am On May 01, 2020
There is strong healing power in herbal medicine from Africa but our follow follow civilization is a major setback that militates against our innovation for our heritage value

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by dnawah(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2020
Good one there,if something good came out of Nazareth,Africa will not carry last
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Afospecialk: 5:40am On May 01, 2020
Congratulations to Africa

Nigeria govt should send delegate to get this medicines for further testrun and if its proves success we should be happy that God is about to show us mercy

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims around the world

May God accept our bahada nd fasting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by orisa37: 5:40am On May 01, 2020
Zigzih99:

U are "Omolawo"..
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by budaatum: 5:42am On May 01, 2020
Zigzih99:
I wonder why people think this Madagascar cure is any different.

Perhaps because they think the same way they thought before this virus got to Naija that it never would get to Naija, yet here we are, corona in Naija, though our numbers are low because we can't count and even think something else is killing in Kano.

Madagascar is a "small Island country located in southern Africa and belongs to the group of least developed countries"! There is no way they could possibly have invested enough to have found a cure for this!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11453908_20200501042351289_jpeg_jpegba0355a263d1c69fa08291dd36e92372

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:43am On May 01, 2020
LibertyRep:
Let them patent it quickly.

Time for the tiny island to shine.

Solutions may not necessarily come from the West at all times.

Yes o! Before the Hawks steal their shine.

We go all shine our shine in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Greyworld: 5:52am On May 01, 2020
Madagascar is the real life Wakanda.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2020
They do not want to. They are already compromised by Bill Gates and co
Afospecialk:

Nigeria govt should send delegate to get this medicines for further testrun and if its proves success we should be happy that God is about to show us mercy

1 Like

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:03am On May 01, 2020
I feel sorry for you. I know you are deliberately trying to mislead people here.
budaatum:

I wonder why people think this Madagascar cure is any different.

Perhaps because they think the same way they thought before this virus got to Naija that it never would get to Naija, yet here we are, corona in Naija, though our numbers are low because we can't count and even think something else is killing in Kano.

Madagascar is a "small Island country located in southern Africa and belongs to the group of least developed countries"! There is no way they could possibly have invested enough to have found a cure for this!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11453908_20200501042351289_jpeg_jpegba0355a263d1c69fa08291dd36e92372

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Orobo20: 6:03am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Afospecialk:

[/s]
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Kingzy4real: 6:04am On May 01, 2020
Let Africa Rise up and promote Madagascar's COVID ORGANICS HERBAL before AMERICA and other big countries send their scientist to copy them and take the GLORY!

We must promote this small poor Island country that is going to safe the entire world.

@Lalasticala please move to Front-Page

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:05am On May 01, 2020
Just pray it will not backfire.
Congratulations to them
Nja which way
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Orobo20: 6:08am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Afospecialk:
There is strong healing power in herbal medicine from Africa but our follow follow civilization is a major setback that militates against our innovation for our heritage value
[/s]
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by wingmanIII: 6:14am On May 01, 2020
Afospecialk:

I wonder what they are waiting for. Other countries go soon rush am
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Zigzih99: 6:15am On May 01, 2020
Bcoz i talk my mine Kano pple done cum 4 my head. Sori sir the first position awaitz una.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by budaatum: 6:23am On May 01, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I feel sorry for you. I know you are deliberately trying to mislead people here.
Time will indeed tell.

Meanwhile, here's another "cure" for you.

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by odogwunaija(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2020
Why is CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc not reporting this breakthrough already? Because it is Madagascar, a small African nation.

Big congrats to Madagascar

6 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On May 01, 2020
Nigerian government wants to buy the cure from Madagascar grin grin

Budaatum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by budaatum: 6:37am On May 01, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Nigerian government wants to buy the cure from Madagascar grin grin

Budaatum
Lol! Though I'm not surprised, especially with all the Nigerians touting this cure on here. I guess we have a lot of money left in our reserves that needs spending.

Please call on me in a week or two when every Nigerian and Madagascan is cured. That "Mad" will make for a sad laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2020
odogwunaija:
Why is CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc not reporting this breakthrough already? Because it is Madagascar, a small African nation.

Big congrats to Madagascar

Maybe because it wasn't scientifically proved.. They didn't spend time in the lab to know the side effects the medicine got.. and you know that they are very particular about what they consume..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2020
Why WHO still dey reject dis cure na.......abi na bco no be dem do am
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:47am On May 01, 2020
budaatum:

Lol! Though I'm not surprised, especially with all the Nigerians touting this cure on here. I guess we have a lot of money left in our reserves that needs spending.

Please call on me in a week or two when every Nigerian and Madagascan is cured. That "Mad" will make for a sad laugh.
Are you skeptical about the drug?
If so why? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by BroOptimist(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2020
Afospecialk:

Allahumo Aamin
Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by budaatum: 7:09am On May 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If so why? sad
Same reason I'd be skeptical if someone says agbo cures coronavirus or some healer raised someone from the dead. And because I happen to know Madagascar, being an isolated island where the tourist season hadn't yet begun, is unlikely to have too many infections anyway, which, if they keep on top of, may significantly reduce fatalities. And because they probably do fewer tests per thousand than even Nigeria so might not be accurately recording infections and deaths. They aren't even making the error of blaming covid19 for any deaths at all, as if no one at all is dying or they are more advanced than we are and are therefore doing autopsies, which they really can not possibly be doing!

My fear is this false cure is just bound to make them complacent and destroy all the hope we have for them. I do hope I am wrong however, but fear I am not.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by tetula123(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If so why? sad
he won’t answer you. Some persons are just sick upstairs. A drug with an assumed 100% effect he’s there spilling trash.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) by budaatum: 7:10am On May 01, 2020
Bossontop:
Why WHO still dey reject dis cure na.......abi na bco no be dem do am

Richy4:

Maybe because it wasn't scientifically proved.. They didn't spend time in the lab to know the side effects the medicine got.. and you know that they are very particular about what they consume..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria / World Water Day: Itel Provides Safe Water To Koran Goje Community, Kano / NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.