Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown (745 Views)

Cargo Items From The US, To PHC, Lagos, FCT & Other States In 14 Days / 10GB Free MTN DATA This Lockdown. Don't Miss Out / Who Has Gotten An Order Delivered From Jumia In This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by jumong232: 6:02am On May 01, 2020
Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown period ?
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by skyhadi16(m): 6:06am On May 01, 2020
Go through approved courier services or stay at home pls
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by jumong232: 6:13am On May 01, 2020
skyhadi16:
Go through approved courier services or stay at home pls

And what are the approved ones please?
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by akinreals: 6:51am On May 01, 2020
Use God is good. I send orders everyday and they deliver promptly.
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by jumong232: 6:53am On May 01, 2020
akinreals:
Use God is good. I send orders everyday and they deliver promptly.

Sent an order since on Saturday using them to Ilorin up till now the receiver is yet to be contacted
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by Thurmieee: 7:13am On May 01, 2020
jumong232:

Sent an order since on Saturday using them to Ilorin up till now the receiver is yet to be contacted
Weekend isn't a working day
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by jumong232: 7:16am On May 01, 2020
Thurmieee:

Weekend isn't a working day

Yeah
Buh today makes it the fifth working day
Thinking Lagos to Ilorin takes 3 working days
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by akinreals: 9:30am On May 01, 2020
They even deliver on Saturday sef, I sent a package from ogba to badagry on Saturday last week, it was delivered same day, I also sent abuja and PH same day, PH received it on Tuesday while abuja got hers on Wednesday.

May be they don't have orders going to Ilorin for now and they cannot send only yours.
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by akinreals: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Like yesterday, I wanted to send a package through them to Ibadan, they said 3 working days and its an urgent package. I went to Berger to send it and it has been delivered
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by Donald3d(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
akinreals:
They even deliver on Saturday sef, I sent a package from ogba to badagry on Saturday last week, it was delivered same day, I also sent abuja and PH same day, PH received it on Tuesday while abuja got hers on Wednesday.

May be they don't have orders going to Ilorin for now and they cannot send only yours.
What was their charge like ?
They want to charge me almost 6k from Ikeja to Sango OTA
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by jumong232: 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
akinreals:

Yeah
Thanks all
I called their customer care
Package have been in Ilorin since yesterday but their main center was not open due to the lockdown in Ilorin so I was directed to pick it up this morning in their other branch in Ilorin.
Re: Plz Any means of delivering from Lagos to other states during this lockdown by akinreals: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Donald3d:

What was their charge like ?
They want to charge me almost 6k from Ikeja to Sango OTA
depends on the weight of what you are sending. They charged me 1900 for 3kg package to badagry, 3300 for 3kg package to abuja and 2700 for 3kg package to PH

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Dell Vostro V131 3 Pieces #55k Each(slightly Negotiable) / Iphone XS 256gb For Sale 200k / Apple Iwatch Series 3 42mm Both LTE/GPS For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.