Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) (2021 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by Joshuamilez: 7:18am On May 01, 2020
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh, yesterday, took to social media to share how her grown up sons stressed her by not eating the vegetables she prepared.

Nkiru said that she prepared yam and vegetables but that they abandoned the yams and put the vegetables aside. The film star then recorded their funny reactions after forcing them to eat the rest of the food.

Sharing the post, she wrote ;

So today I made this very delicious native vegetable yam for lunch and my 2nd and 3rd son removed all vegetables and ate only the yam and refused to eat the vegetables�‍♀️ these children just want posh posh food all the time. I was angry oo and had to force them to eat it but trust this my 2nd son to always spoil someone’s anger� The most unserious person in my house.

Being mad at this boy is a waste of time I swear. He plays too much. He noticed I was recording him and started feeling like a super star instead of taking me serious. �‍♀️� Kai #quarantinelife their wahala helps with my recovery though. Enough distraction for me. I thank God for keeping them safe from that explosion for me. My blessings.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Mumu oya......everything for social media...this is the only part kept off social media.

Re: Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by neonly: 8:05am On May 01, 2020
Na by force to eat veggies

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Mumu oya......everything for social media...this is the only part kept off social media.

Re: Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Nooo no now

Which kind pishur is dis wan

Re: Actress Nkiru Umeh Force Her Children To Eat The Vegetable They Abandoned(video) by cybriz82(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2020
Lamb101:

Nooo no now

Which kind pishur is dis wan

Come which one b all this pics wey una dey repost? Una phone dey stammer ni??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 : Housemates In Tears As Laycon Confesses & Advice The House / Tiwa Savage On A Massive Blow Hit , Breaks Youtube Record In 12 Hours. / I Go Quit Nollywood If Davido Shows Us Names Of Charity E Wan Give The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.