Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Can U Marry Him? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can U Marry Him? (606 Views)

A Marriage Proposal To A Female Member Of This Forum Slimyem, Will U Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / Can U Marry These Types Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry Him? by Addiddy(f): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2011
Pls house i need ur advice. I met this guy and he lied about his entire past. While dating him, a lady was pregnant for him and i was not aware only for everything to unravel when the baby came. I told him off but he's still begging me. He says he loves me and wants me back. I don't want the relationship again not because of the child but am afraid of what the future holds for me if i marry him. Pls am i doing the right thing?
Re: Can U Marry Him? by likeme(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
pls move on. Relationship should be based on trust
Re: Can U Marry Him? by Orton10(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
Well I'm sure he loved and cared about how you'll feel that was why he kept it from you. He might have planned on telling you i mean who knows?.
I suggest you dust and clean up your silly boy man and then have a heart-heart-conversation with him partaining trust issues.k.

Well datz what 'I' think, its your life so i suggest you just follow your heart and make sure its what you want. Goodluck darling.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Go Along / Lov£° 'P' Líf£°•™²º / 3wayz U Can Make Ur Buh Love & Trust U 4life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.