Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Beware Of This Scammer, How Can I Report His Number? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scammer, How Can I Report His Number? (386 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Ghanaian Man Calls FBI To Report His US Based Fraudster Friend After The Friend / Someone Stole My Phone But I Got His Number From Gmail How Do I Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer, How Can I Report His Number? by Ifylicious: 9:00am On May 01, 2020
I was almost scammed this morning by this no. 07043768829
Called me that my BVN has issues and was asking for card details. I had already given them.my 16 digit number when the requested for security pin at the back. That I came back to my senses.

Please let's be watchful and warn family members no to try give out any information over the phone. They should always cross check at the bank.

I have deactivated my account sef. After I dropped the call I found out he has been scaming people as the number was save as Bank fraud. I want to report this number and track him down. How can I do so?
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, How Can I Report His Number? by bmdmixer: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
wow so u already given card number then u realised its scam when they requested for pin.

grin i dey clap for u

glad u came back to earth

when i receive their call i just play along

i give them fake card number fake dob fake pin fake Security
they say thank u and 20min later dey will call back n say the number is not correct or wrong and my reply to em is yes, just like ur brain.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer, How Can I Report His Number? by PrincessB1(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2020
No need beating about the bush with them.
Just begin to insult their useless entity, they will either insult you back before disconnecting the call or terminate the call immediately cos you are no go area.

No bank will ask tell you to provide such sensitive information via phone.
Everything gat to be done in the bank.

I don't think anyone should fall for this cheap scam anymore cos it's an archaic method and all over the internet.

Please let's all endeavour to learn from people's mistakes.
Be wise and smart.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Legal Services In Calabar: Please Help! / EXCLUSIVE: Obinwanne Okeke Surrenders, To Plead Guilty To Wire & Computer Fraud / Hoodlums Reportedly Free Prisoners As They Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.